Fast Buds FAST BUDS MADNESS: GORILLA cOOKIES,oRANGE SHERB,STRAWBERRY PIE!

I’d use a really light mix soil so you can start feed after the first initial 10 days

Too actually avoid any deficiency I’d advise putting bio tabs in the actual soil. you can still do this know if you’d like. It will feed the plant all the necessary micro and main nutes

There’s a liquid called orgratex which is good for Deficiencies.

you could also purchase called bio bizz fish mix. This product has carbs and sugars, and will buffer your soil incredibly. It has nitrogen but can be used throughout the grow. It’s a really good nutes and Costa less then 10 dollars and actually stinks lol.

organic is so tricky I’ve failed more then one occasion.Wishing you all the best.

I go back and forth between the lighter mixes. For now, my happy middle is to dig a hole in the Mendo Mix and fill it with 20 oz of Promix. My first successful grow (10 months ago) was in Mendo Mix, but I had germinated in rockwool. I planted some Gelato seeds directly into Mendo Mix last April and the plants ended up severely stunted. If I wanted to make life easy on myself, I would solely use Promix and Greenleaf nutes, but I’m working from home full time and I’m bored lol.

I’m glad that it’s not just me, when it comes to this organic stuff. I’m also glad that you mentioned biobizz, since this is the brand that I’ve looked at, if I want to continue.

I go back and forth between the lighter mixes. For now, my happy middle is to dig a hole in the Mendo Mix and fill it with 20 oz of Promix. My first successful grow (10 months ago) was in Mendo Mix, but I had germinated in rockwool. I planted some Gelato seeds directly into Mendo Mix last April and the plants ended up severely stunted. If I wanted to make life easy on myself, I would solely use Promix and Greenleaf nutes, but I’m working from home full time and I’m bored lol.

I’m glad that it’s not just me, when it comes to this organic stuff. I’m also glad that you mentioned biobizz, since this is the brand that I’ve looked at, if I want to continue.

Bio bizz consistency will stay the same. The fish mix is amazing honestly. I can’t talk about the rest as sometimes one product might be good and the rest garage, which they might not be.

Yh that’s what I was saying don’t start ina hot mix seeds hate it.

canna bio line and a also one the best organic nutes. I had great success with there old soil. Which was changed a year ago. As they had a severe gnat problem so I didn’t run there soil again. But I transplanted into it.

all the best grow bro. Why don’t you try a chemical grow? You can still do it. If your grows in the early stage. You will get way more yield and the buds will develop too there fullest.

Bio bizz consistency will stay the same. The fish mix is amazing honestly. I can’t talk about the rest as sometimes one product might be good and the rest garage, which they might not be.

Yh that’s what I was saying don’t start ina hot mix seeds hate it.

canna bio line and a also one the best organic nutes. I had great success with there old soil. Which was changed a year ago. As they had a severe gnat problem so I didn’t run there soil again. But I transplanted into it.

all the best grow bro. Why don’t you try a chemical grow? You can still do it. If your grows in the early stage. You will get way more yield and the buds will develop too there fullest.

As I’ve discussed it on here over the past few days and thought about it more, I agree. I’m going to switch to back to Mega Crop and Bud Explosion from Greenleaf.

Last edited:
I went back and forth between the Strawberry Pie and the Lemon Pie. In the end I decided on the Lemon Pie. Will be watching to see how yours turns out GL.

I couldn’t honestly give up the starberry pie

but Yh I think the lemon pie has amnesia in it, so the smell, resin out and overall appeal must be better.

But I I’ve got the orange sherb and gorilla cookie if I get short changed

Welcome grow bro. Stay tuned

Somethings come directly from fast buds

i just realised lol all 3 strains are cookie crosses lol not what I anticipated on but the lineage is hidden so I would knever know. But I wouldn’t change them either.

6EA4EE7D-68C8-4A1C-AAA6-A0A027CB22B7.jpeg

Somethings come directly from fast buds

i just realised lol all 3 strains are cookie crosses lol not what I anticipated on but the lineage is hidden so I would knever know. But I wouldn’t change them either.

View attachment 1227615
nice choice growbro i have most of these strains for a solo cup project I'm running well as soon is this lot finish .so how many plants and what ones are you going with

As I’ve discussed it on here over the past few days and thought about it more, I agree. I’m going to switch to back to Mega Crop and Bud Explosion from Greenleaf.

Me personally I’d stick too adavanced. I’m no good with feed powders lol

Tang easy feed schedule is something too look at. Loads of users have had incredible results from it

Last edited:
nice choice growbro i have most of these strains for a solo cup project I'm running well as soon is this lot finish .so how many plants and what ones are you going with

2 off each brother, I’m not sure if I’d be able to consume all this potency hahah I’m good with 15 percent thc strains. Never mind 25 plus. It was more of the glitz and glamour which made me do it, and honestly speaking i wouldn’t off been able too sleep I’d I didn’t do them. The latest collection, the strains of the 21st century. New era of genetics and potency. And hear I am.

Gorilla cookies hope I get 2 different one is
Strawberry pie All I want is strawberries
Orange sherbert I wanna make some dry ice hash with this one.

And 3 other plants which will be documented under 2 separate breeders, and I wi t speak off then again. As they will knever be updated hear. Or compared. But I’ll give my personal opinion on all the strains on my own merits in the correct places.

X2 Dutch passion compassion lime cbd
X1 critical jack dinafrm

Back