Fast Buds FAST BUDS MADNESS: GORILLA cOOKIES,oRANGE SHERB,STRAWBERRY PIE!

No worries brother, by the way you can use the sensi bloom all the way through, you dont even need too buy the sensi, grow,

From my knowledge brother, you don't even need too ph in soil, and just go for any pk boost that has a good chelated mineral profile. Well most top brands are good like that,

Well I already had the row about the price of the nutrition I'm using and bought it, I got the micro mushrooms as well - is there any way of using them without transplantation? Maybe that's why Autobeast uses the Dutch Pro Multi Total and Take Root. My Strawberry pie isn't very sticky but she smells fabulous. She's very Indica indeed with massive fan leaves. She's so stocky I think stretching her in bloom may get more light to bud, possibly she'll enjoy a damn good mainlining/manifolding. The leaves remind me of succulent cacti and are waxy feeling and stiff and the stems are full of moister - very juicy, even the leaf stem. The flash on my phone washes out the red colour but she's looking gorgeous right now. I'll certainly try again.
IMG_20201129_144015.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201129_201910.jpg
    IMG_20201129_201910.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 15
Well I already had the row about the price of the nutrition I'm using and bought it, I got the micro mushrooms as well - is there any way of using them without transplantation? Maybe that's why Autobeast uses the Dutch Pro Multi Total and Take Root. My Strawberry pie isn't very sticky but she smells fabulous. She's very Indica indeed with massive fan leaves. She's so stocky I think stretching her in bloom may get more light to bud, possibly she'll enjoy a damn good mainlining/manifolding. The leaves remind me of succulent cacti and are waxy feeling and stiff and the stems are full of moister - very juicy, even the leaf stem. The flash on my phone washes out the red colour but she's looking gorgeous right now. I'll certainly try again.View attachment 1259398

Last edited:
Defently looks nice with the red hues coming through. Go easy with the powder aswell, a light dusting off it goes along way, and try not too use it again.
Buggers! It's £3,for 60g and they say I need the whole pack for a 10lt pot.

That’s about a 4 dollars, o I wouldn’t use that much too be honest, it just needs a dusting when transplanting. too much off it can mess with the nutrient regime,

Back