Indoor Fast Buds GSC...Has anyone ever seen this before???

I'm glad I saw this and hope I'm not too late...

As far as I can see it doesn't look hermed out at all tbh. Maybe I missed the sac but if there are no male sacs then it's not hermie.

What it looks like to me is a very rare growth structure. Kinda the way ducksfoot looks different but is fine, these clusters are the same. There's actually a strain called dr.grinspoon that is known for that type of bud growth pattern. It's obviously not a high yielder but the smoke is supposed to be great. I say show it love until you get amber trichs and give her a fair chance. She might surprise you.

http://female-seeds.co.uk/content/products/205/barneys-farm-dr-grinspoon-cannabis-seeds-l-151.jpg

http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/dr-grinspoon/

Damn... I was too late... I would have loved a smoke report of her actually grown to maturity....
Yeh I had it trellised and was letting her go on as normal but she just had no change in over 2 weeks . Space is at a premium so she had to go.....

I've seen this quite a bit from FastBuds genetics.. Their genetics just don't seem stable yet (to me).

I just grew a FB WCOG, mostly after seeing a bunch of threads here showing some beautiful plants.. Mine looked something like this before I chopped it:

Attachments

• 20161223_111613.jpg
    20161223_111613.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 82
That happen to me can't remember what genetics either royal or crop king seeds. I just thought it was bolting like other plants, but damn did it smell good and hit good too

Last edited:
Correct, this is not a hermie, it's just a shitty grow structure.(stringy and sparsely scattered, swollen calyx up and down the branches) Not sure exactly what causes it. I had an outdoor DNA El Fuego grow like that one time. Props to the dude who compared it to Dr Grinspoon, that was my first thought when I looked at the picture

Correct, this is not a hermie, it's just a shitty grow structure.(stringy and sparsely scattered, swollen calyx up and down the branches) Not sure exactly what causes it. I had an outdoor DNA El Fuego grow like that one time. Props to the dude who compared it to Dr Grinspoon, that was my first thought when I looked at the picture
For a long time I considered growing grinspoon but it's flower time is really long and yield is low... might give it a run now that I don't have any quotas. I'll tag you if I do

Back