Indoor Fast Buds GSC...Has anyone ever seen this before???

flyinhawaiian

Pakalolo on the down low
Reaction score
Quick run down on this plant.On day 52, Fast Buds GSC, in 3 gal Smart pot, Happyfrog soil mixed with guano, fish emulsion,Light set up was 600w Halide at 35 days switched to 600w HPS 18/6 schdule. Nutes are House and Garden Soil A&B regiment, cal mag given every other waterings. This plant started off fine but around 30 days it started not growing "regular" fan leaves and got real tall and skinny with what almost looks like seed pods but it doesn't seem to be seeds. It smells real strong and is extremely sticky to the touch. Not much has changed on this one in a couple weeks and the others are doing fine beside a little cal mag issue at the moment. I'm thinking about getting rid of it but not sure what to do.....

Attachments

• phone 2 048.JPG
    phone 2 048.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 278
  • phone 2 046.JPG
    phone 2 046.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 291
  • phone 2 043.JPG
    phone 2 043.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 254
I've seen this quite a bit from FastBuds genetics.. Their genetics just don't seem stable yet (to me).
I feel the same way. This is my first run with their strains and all 6 plants are the same strain, but all are a little different in heighth and appearence.

I have seen where plants that resort to 3 prong leaves when the plant should have 5 or 7. It will produce but not as much and it may give you issues. I had it once. Once i seen what was happening i just pulled it. Usally it have tri nodes as well. It is a deformaty in the plant. Like everything living mother nature doesn't always get it right. Doesn't mean you can't love it the same.

Back