Grow Mediums Fast Buds and Sweet Seeds

April 10, 2018

30 days old
Fast Buds, LSD-25, Fast Buds, Green Crack, Fast Buds, Six Shooter

Updated on April 11.

The ladies are still growing. I have tied down the main colas on the Green Crack and LSD-25 as they were getting taller than the Six Shooter.
The tie down is on for 12 -14 hours and then I untie them. The only surprise is the Sweet Seeds Jack - 47 ...... She is growing. Ya, 30 days and I see new growth. She will continue to grow in the med tent until the harvest of her sisters.

Group shot
DSC_5156.jpg

This is Jack - 47. She is 1.5" tall.
DSC_5163.jpg

Here is six shooter. She is very Sativa in looks. She is now a foot tall. She has had nothing done except some leaf tucking.
DSC_5157.jpg

DSC_5158.jpg

DSC_5159.jpg

This is Green Crack. Even with the bending/tie down she is 11" tall
DSC_5160.jpg

DSC_5161.jpg

This is LSD-25. I do love the dark flowers she is showing. She is the fastest into to setting real heavy dark buds. As Indica dominate she is looking like a small hash plant. She is starting her resin production. She is 10.5" tall.
DSC_5164.jpg

DSC_5166.jpg

DSC_5168.jpg

Thanks for having a look and see.

April 10, 2018

30 days old

Updated on April 11.

The ladies are still growing. I have tied down the main colas on the Green Crack and LSD-25 as they were getting taller than the Six Shooter.
The tie down is on for 12 -14 hours and then I untie them. The only surprise is the Sweet Seeds Jack - 47 ...... She is growing. Ya, 30 days and I see new growth. She will continue to grow in the med tent until the harvest of her sisters.

Group shot
View attachment 890603

View attachment 890604

Here is six shooter. She is very Sativa in looks. She is now a foot tall. She has had nothing done except some leaf tucking.
View attachment 890605

View attachment 890606

View attachment 890607

View attachment 890609

View attachment 890610

This is LSD-25. I do love the dark flowers she is showing. She is the fastest into to setting real heavy dark buds. As Indica dominate she is looking like a small hash plant. She is starting her resin production. She is 10.5" tall.
View attachment 890614

View attachment 890615

View attachment 890616

Thx for posting ---keep em growing---very nice

April 10, 2018

30 days old

Updated on April 11.

Group shot
View attachment 890603

View attachment 890604

View attachment 890605

View attachment 890606

View attachment 890607

View attachment 890609

View attachment 890610

View attachment 890614

View attachment 890615

View attachment 890616

That’s amazing that the LSD is already full into flowering. :thumbsup: Mine didn’t even show until day 40 or so.

That’s amazing that the LSD is already full into flowering. :thumbsup: Mine didn’t even show until day 40 or so.
Yes I agree. First time one of me ladies is in full flower in 30 days. I will wait another week and see where the other two ladies are. I have another rez that I can fill with bloom nutes if needed. Then I can switch LDS-25 over to bloom rez. But we will see.

Looking good my friend. They are staying compact & the nodes are stacking nicely. What's the light height? If you can keep me informed on that, I just hung out my Light Intensity thread (link is in my post below) and I'm really interested in how / if they stretch at what light height.

Awesome photo's and great update @Nosias

The LSD is amazing looking at this stage!! Great work so far...
:thanks:

Thanks for adding your comments. I can only hope to be a distant 2nd compared to your GC. But we will see.:grin:

They ladies are all about 12.5 " tall. I am guessing on the two I have tied down their tops. But the canopy is basically even now.

I have my ChilLED Tech at 36" from the top of the soil which makes it 2 feet from the tops of the ladies.

I did fill the rez on April 5 with 12 L 1.5 ml/l for the A&B as well as the cal/mg. This will be used up in a couple of days. My RH varies widely from 40% to 75%. I have removed my coco bin that I pour water into and was using to raise the RH. The ladies are releasing even RH on their own now.

Take care to one and all.
:20-4: :bubbles:

Looking good my friend. They are staying compact & the nodes are stacking nicely. What's the light height? If you can keep me informed on that, I just hung out my Light Intensity thread (link is in my post below) and I'm really interested in how / if they stretch at what light height.

April 15, 2018

35 days old
Fast Buds, LSD-25, Fast Buds, Green Crack, Fast Buds, Six Shooter, Sweet Seeds jack-47

Good morning to you all. These past five days has seen the Six Shooter and Green Crack to continue their stretch. As the Six S is the only one I have not done any bending of the main cola all I can measure is her. On the 10th she was 12.5" and today she is 15.5". That is 3" in five days.

The light has remained at 35" from the top of the coco. The temps and RH are staying in a good range, so there is not an issue with those variables. Over all I am very pleased. Hell even the runt Jack-47 continues to grow and she is showing pistils. Real odd to see them on a lady that is only 2" tall.

I continue to LST (Low Stress Training) on all three ladies. As I mentioned the Six S has not had her cola bent though most of her side branches are being trained. I use some screws that were left over from installing handles on some of the cabinet doors. They work like clothes pins. The intent is to bend over the tips. This "opens" up the bud sites to the light. I also pinch off the first set of new buds sights on most of the lower branches. These produce the pop corn sights so there are removed.

LSD-25 is in full flower mode so I have started her on the bloom nutes. 2ml/l of cal/mg and A&B. This is in the second rez I have. I know she will not stretch any more. I have again this morning bent the main cola. I want to have cola as horizontal as I can without snapping it.

I have also set the ChilLED Tech mode to full Bloom. So here are a few pics

Group shots..... Six Shooter front left, Green Crack front right, Jack-47 back right, LSD-25 back left ...
DSC_5169.jpg

DSC_5170.jpg

This is Jack-47
DSC_5178.jpg

Six Shooter. She is all Sativa, tall (15.75") and very thin long leaves. I am looking forward to her buds to fill out. As of now she is still stretching. Once she stops I will put her and her sister CG on the bloom nutes. It maybe an other week or so.
DSC_5173.jpg

Next is Green Crack. She has responded very well to LST on both her cola and on every side branch. There will be some fine bud sights from her.
DSC_5172.jpg

DSC_5180.jpg

Then there is LSD-25. She is an Indica all the way. She is approximately 13" tall. She is all main cola with just 4 side branches. Her cola will be 75% of her dry weight, so I believe. But goodness she is so pretty and thick.
DSC_5171.jpg

DSC_5177.jpg

Here she is bent over. She will stay this way until harvest
DSC_5182.jpg

A couple of close ups. Showing off her spreading trichomes.
DSC_5175.jpg

DSC_5174.jpg

Last edited:
Back