Grow Mediums Fast Buds and Sweet Seeds

I see that you’ve been busy. Good job.
I hope all is well with your family.

This grow maybe my only one this year. So I want to see where this one takes me. Take care my friend @mcpd_refugee

DSC_7347.jpg

@Nosias such a great job pal as I said in a message the autopots are superb I don't use airdomes on mine and have had some great success but beware they grow fucking monsters I had 4 in my 4x4 tent last go and it was packed with 15ltr pots I'm going to try2 this go and see if I can let them fill there space also I will follow your grow now I've found it and always tag me pal

@Nosias such a great job pal as I said in a message the autopots are superb I don't use airdomes on mine and have had some great success but beware they grow fucking monsters I had 4 in my 4x4 tent last go and it was packed with 15ltr pots I'm going to try2 this go and see if I can let them fill there space also I will follow your grow now I've found it and always tag me pal

I do use the air domes. I find/feel that they really kick start the ladies. With my light I am just learning to use it. The first grows I had the bloom setting on from day one. This time I used the veg settings first and then switched to bloom. So far I am happy with what I am harvesting. So I will be content to see them as they come out.

I did tag you, see 2nd page of this journal. It might have not gone through.

April 22, 2018

42 days old
Fast Buds, LSD-25, Fast Buds, Green Crack, Fast Buds, Six Shooter, Sweet Seeds Jack-47

Then there is Fast Buds LSD-25. Ok she did not stretch. Hell she went right into flower and stopped stretching very early. All she wanted to do was bud and boy she is doing a great job. She only has 4 side branches and the rest is he cola. Well see for yourself.
View attachment 895988

View attachment 895989

View attachment 895990

View attachment 895991

View attachment 895992

Enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks for trippin' in

Man, I'm STILL fascinated by the blueberry pheno in that LSD-25, it's not supposed to be there!!! It's Mazar X Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and blueberry never touched her... is there a stranger in the woodpile or did someone mix up your seeds when you weren't looking???? Haha, no matter / no worries, you better tie your boot laces to the coffee table before you smoke that one!

I do use the air domes. I find/feel that they really kick start the ladies. With my light I am just learning to use it. The first grows I had the bloom setting on from day one. This time I used the veg settings first and then switched to bloom. So far I am happy with what I am harvesting. So I will be content to see them as they come out.

I did tag you, see 2nd page of this journal. It might have not gone through.
i remember the plants you grew under your light last time :worship: i will pop in every few days see how your doing pal did you see my dianafem contest girl i grew she was a monster 6 and a half oz dry off her pal we only get better with time she was in a 15ltr autopot also thats my 47 ltr res on the drawers up high
55555555555.jpg

Last edited:
Who knows ???
What I do know is when you rub some resin off between your fingers ... well it is a strong BlueBerry, no doubt. She is showing no signs of her pistils changing color. They are all greenish white clear. The top is as thick as a 12oz beer bottle. I am so happy she is sooooooo blue !

Man, I'm STILL fascinated by the blueberry pheno in that LSD-25, it's not supposed to be there!!! It's Mazar X Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and blueberry never touched her... is there a stranger in the woodpile or did someone mix up your seeds when you weren't looking???? Haha, no matter / no worries, you better tie your boot laces to the coffee table before you smoke that one!

i remember the plants you grew under your light last time :worship: i will pop in every few days see how your doing pal did you see my dianafem contest girl i grew she was a monster 6 and a half oz dry off her pal we only get better with time she was in a 15ltr autopot also thats my 47 ltr res on the drawers up high
View attachment 898153

Yes I did follow you on that one. She is a monster. I think you will win.

I see the drawers. Yes I keep my rez a meter high. Plenty of gavity pull. I need that as three of my ladies are on 6-8 inch "risers" This is how I try to keep a level canopy

Back