Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added her to soil today first off I wanna apologise to @Fast Buds Heather for this half arsed grow ran out of soil so I've had to use some John inns potting soil I had lying around when I was potting up noticed the soil was sandy not sure if this will be any good and since my sour crack has turned into a monster I'm struggling for space in my tent so I've had to plant her in a small pot since i messed up with shipping and the seeds arrived late I figured I need to get a lady in fast

But I will visit the hydro shop tomorrow after work pick up some soil and some fabric pots and I will germ a forbbidem runtz and a strawberry banana and do this grow right
IMG_20210429_111610.jpg
IMG_20210429_111547.jpg

Our package had a .20cent postage charge? Or do I understand you mean a different one?
No it was from a different shipment not yours.
this was actually in nation postal $0.20 due.
I happen to notice the postman walking away from my mailbox on my security camera.
I went out to get my mail and he turned around and came back with a letter in his hand and said " I need $0.20 and you can have this letter. If not ill have to take it back to the post office." I paid him the $0.20 and all was good.

Your package from 42 fast bud got here just fine. Just with yours I didn't know who it came from. :shrug: at first.

Thanks again:toke::pass:

@Mañ'O'Green
Here we go with 2 Strawberry Banana and 2 Kosher Cake
1 of each will be in 5 gal grow bags with the other 2 in 3 gal Airpots
Medium is worm farm compost
Nutrients will have 1 of each feeding on Remo and 1 of each on Dutch Passion. Supplements will be Earth Juice Cal/Mag with Humic acid, Superthrive, and Rot Block.
Lights will be 4 AutoCOBs and a 144 x 4w Mars Hydro reflector. Schedule to be decided.

full

:smokeout:

If you got your beans what did you get?

Well well well! It seems some kind person in Barcelona, Spain has my entertainment wellbeing in mind! :jump:
:cools:

:baked:
:aha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back