Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just added her to soil today first off I wanna apologise to @Fast Buds Heather for this half arsed grow ran out of soil so I've had to use some John inns potting soil I had lying around when I was potting up noticed the soil was sandy not sure if this will be any good and since my sour crack has turned into a monster I'm struggling for space in my tent so I've had to plant her in a small pot since i messed up with shipping and the seeds arrived late I figured I need to get a lady in fast

But I will visit the hydro shop tomorrow after work pick up some soil and some fabric pots and I will germ a forbbidem runtz and a strawberry banana and do this grow right
View attachment 1312271View attachment 1312272
no apologies necessary! Let's see how it goes! =)

Germination
@Fast Buds Heather thanks for understanding good new I have ordered a new tent been to the hydro store today got some pots and soil so will be planting a few more soon

Gonna call this day one for strawberry banana just been to check on her and she's looking fine can't wait to get some more going
1st of May
IMG_20210501_141827.jpg

3rd of may
IMG_20210503_191204.jpg

3rd of May
IMG_20210503_191214.jpg

Do we need to tag anyone for updates..
Day 1 wedding glue auto was a day ago ( day 2 is today) View attachment 1314463
Yes tag me for all updates, You should see a :greencheck: from me in the "like" field when I log it.

All logged updates are in the first post of this thread. Check it often to be sure I have logged your update and tag me if I miss any.

Hope am aloud to post here running some FB forbidden runtz full organics
Do you have a picture of the seed package so I can verify the strain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back