Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy cinco de Mayo and stuff!
I hope I do this right.

Germination- 5/5/21 @Mañ'O'Green
A ginormous thanks to @Fast Buds Heather for the opportunity to run some of the newness and to the folks here at AFN for hosting the grow and show.

ive got a staggered grow going with a fb auto gelato and a whole slew of fb strains to get to and would luv to grow and show along with everybody.

Strains- 1 Strawberry Banana and 1 Mimosa Cake.
Medium- 1gal rootmakers with coco loco.
Nutes- Megacrop for base nutes, recharge and Epsom for add ons.
Lights- starting under a 65w cob and finishing under a 150w qb.
Growspace- 4x4x6 tent.
Airflow- 2x monkey fans and 1x exhaust fan.

Not much else to allow at the moment as they just popped.
Tentative plan is to start training somewhere between weeks 2-3 depending on size/health etc.

Thanks for letting me play along and looking forward to seeing all the beauties everyone can grow!View attachment 1315048View attachment 1315049View attachment 1315050View attachment 1315051
I really like that tent layout what tent is it plz dose it have Duel 8" vents at top too ? Whats the hight :biggrin:

It is a 48x48x62 inch(I’m a stupid ‘murican lol) and it has 1 big vent out the roof/top, 1 out of the top side, and 1 near the bottom.
there’s also at least 1 more small vent and a couple of the “windows” you can close with velcro.
the brand is called growers house i belueve

It is a 48x48x62 inch(I’m a stupid ‘murican lol) and it has 1 big vent out the roof/top, 1 out of the top side, and 1 near the bottom.
there’s also at least 1 more small vent and a couple of the “windows” you can close with velcro.
the brand is called growers house i belueve
AHH I see am looking for tent with two 8" next to each other of that makes sense

I want it to make this a sealed room so I can Dip me toe in to the world of co2 am interested in seeing what an auto could do with co2 and a sealed room adding co2 and using an extraction fan is like burning notes imo so I've stayed away from that realm up to now

Day 8 - Mimosa Cake.

Doubled in size the last 4 days. I hope to see a lot of good action this week.

full

@Mañ'O'Green Update 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back