Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mañ'O'Green I will let you know when i get them Bro, atm status still stuck on them leaving the country of their origin, that was the 4th so a sometime ago
Same here! I'm ready for my next run.

Unfortunately it takes some time to reach both of your countries, and the pandemic has made things even slower I'm afraid. I hope they get there any day now! I imagine they will =)

Yes. I had to sign for them so be prepared. I'm not paranoid but it wasn't the regular postman I've had for years and because of covid he made me say my name then signed the pad himself.
Not a problem until my wife made a store run and called me right away to tell me about 2 plainclothes gentlemen sitting in an unmarked Crown Vic at the end of the street. After a half hour of wondering how to hide an 8 ft tent, :rofl: she came home and told me they were now in front of a house on the intersecting street with a couple of squad cars, It's all good.
Did anybody else have to sign?

I'm floating 2 Strawberry/Banana and 2 Kosher Cake later today.
Thank you Heather
:pass:

Germination
The drinks are on me!

Mimosa Cake in the NiceNEasy house.

full

Unfortunately it takes some time to reach both of your countries, and the pandemic has made things even slower I'm afraid. I hope they get there any day now! I imagine they will =)
Thanks for the reply!
I know and I get it.
I'm just eager for this next grow to get started. I have very interesting girls to grow. I could start now, but I can't run the girls in the pots and tents the way have planned and with what media allotted for a living earth and a hybrid style grow just as personal experiment.
I'll wait and my media improves.:biggrin:

Thanks Heather :woohoo1: I think so, the covid has been a curse on the mail, i think i read mail service is around 30 days so would be close, as soon as i get the beans will let you know

Thanks for the reply!
I know and I get it.
I'm just eager for this next grow to get started. I have very interesting girls to grow. I could start now, but I can't run the girls in the pots and tents the way have planned and with what media allotted for a living earth and a hybrid style grow just as personal experiment.
I'll wait and my media improves.:biggrin:

Well well well! It seems some kind person in Barcelona, Spain has my entertainment wellbeing in mind! :jump:
:cools:

:baked:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I had to sign for them so be prepared. I'm not paranoid but it wasn't the regular postman I've had for years and because of covid he made me say my name then signed the pad himself.
Not a problem until my wife made a store run and called me right away to tell me about 2 plainclothes gentlemen sitting in an unmarked Crown Vic at the end of the street. After a half hour of wondering how to hide an 8 ft tent, :rofl: she came home and told me they were now in front of a house on the intersecting street with a couple of squad cars, It's all good.

Thank you Heather
Yes and a different postman also with this order and another 1 as well. The other had a 0.20 postage due as well or he was going to take it back to the post office. :shrug: :pass:

Thank you Heather

My pleasure of course! Sounds like an intense 30 minutes! haha glad it all turned out ok! And even gladder you got your gear =)

Well well well! It seems some kind person in Barcelona, Spain has my entertainment wellbeing in mind! :jump:
They sent me a new movie to watch!:cools:

I hope this DVD has SAP!:baked:

Nice!! Glad it finally arrived. Hope you like the movie choice hehe We should consider sending popcorn I think... hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and a different postman also with this order and another 1 as well. The other had a 0.20 postage due as well or he was going to take it back to the post office. :shrug: :pass:
Our package had a .20cent postage charge? Or do I understand you mean a different one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back