Mephisto Genetics Fantasmo Express K.I.S.S

After about 40 samples from Fantasmo I feel like I can say something about the High after the cure.
Here are some recent notes, I guess I prefer the very early samples from day 50, I vape it more:
Day 50, 2 lungs, aphrodisiac
Day 50, 3 lungs, intense aphrodisiac
Day 50, 4 lungs to finish the last of the bowl, aphrodisiac
Day 50, 1 lung, aphrodisiac + walk 4 km

Day 57, 2 lungs, walk 5km
Day 57, 2 lungs, new business idea
Day 57, 2 lungs, aphrodisiac, nice
Day 57, 1 lung, walked 3km
Day 57, 2 lungs, Over Dose (vomit), getting stronger as it cures?

Day 60, 2 lungs, walked 4km
Day 60, 3 lungs, Over Dose (nausea), dizzy, intense

Fantasmo makes me want to move: walk or shag. Sometimes both.
It makes my eyes redder than other strains, had to buy Visine.
It takes 2 lungs, compared Tyrone which is a one hit wonder. 2 lungs of Tyrone is dangerous.

Fantasmo heightens senses more than other strains, great for music, shagging, eating...
but really bad if you vape too fast and cough.
The scratchy throat from the cough gets intensified and can last a long time, very distracting.

Fantasmo has become my favorite cured weed. (Tyrone is my favorite fresh, insanely good)
Very nice to vape Fantasmo 2 hours before bedtime.... babies don't sleep this good. :biggrin:
Blah, blah, blah.... your mileage may vary

Last edited:
If I remember right Fantasmo Express comes from Ghost Train Haze which was called “Strongest Strain on Earth" a few years ago because it tested over 25% THC.

With that handy info, most people would be extra careful not to over dose...not me. Stupid is as stupid does: multiple overdoses. I guess I'm a slow learner.

I think 25% means that 25% of the resin is THC, but that doesn't account for how much resin is on your buds or how densely you pack your bowl, or how different temps affect the release of canabinoids / terpenes.
Even after months of vaping Mephisto everyday I still misjudge the strength: different buds, different cures, different bowls.

Last edited:
It appears I made the right choice for my first grow. Not only does this strain appear darn near impossible to kill but the smoke report... sounds right up my alley.

Finding the motivation to go for a good walk got rough after the second motorcycle wreck!

Thanks for the work you put into this journal.

Finding the motivation to go for a good walk got rough after the second motorcycle wreck!

I totally understand.

Fantasmo gives enough energy to make me want to move.
I don't particularly like walking, boring monotonous exercise... until Fantasmo came along.
Fantasmo tweaks reality enough to make walking... novel, interesting, weird.
If you can time it right, use Fantasmo to walk to a girlfriends house...that is a win/win. :biggrin:
Why can't coffee breeders make stuff like this, their sales would skyrocket.

You might also like Alien x Triangle.
I think the Mephisto crosses can be confusing, this one might be worth a second look, still testing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the work you put into this journal.

Thank you!
I try to write stuff that I wanted to know when I started, a little more specific than "I was really high"

I hope you share your experience with Fantasmo, I am dying to know if other growers find "Easter eggs" hidden in Mephisto buds.

Thank you!
I try to write stuff that I wanted to know when I started, a little more specific than "I was really high"

I hope you share your experience with Fantasmo, I am dying to know if other growers find "Easter eggs" hidden in Mephisto buds.

I would love to share my experience but where I live, there may be consequences.

no sell, no smell, no tell !!!

I have not read tons of journals but so far this is my favorite. Thanks for the suggestion on the other strain.

Back