Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Day 23
20200202_141255.jpg
20200202_141348.jpg

Day 27. The purple lemonade in bucket is kickin ass.
20200206_064827.jpg
20200206_064838.jpg
i found out top dress alone is not enough for the 2 liters and solos. They are on organic bottle nutes roots organic. They yellowed purdy quik from lack of N and mag. Should green up again now.

Nice man I'm actually a big fan of gelato really interested in how that comes out I will be watching close. Also nice job with the organics I just made the switch myself.
Thanks bro. Yeah i been tryin keep up on your thread. Im lovin the organic style grows

the reason I switched was I'm trying to get better/more terps to come through and I did notice that over the summer, I tried all kinds of mixes in pots outside now I'm using a similar deal inside so I can't wait to chop and see if it's true for indoors aswell lol I hope so.
Thanks bro. Yeah i been tryin keep up on your thread. Im lovin the organic style grows

Remember Mark, any new big outdoor hso or dinafem releases let me get a heads up if you could brother.

Stay tuned dude :pass:

You thought about the 2 new Fast Flowering HSO ladies?

New strains are coming for both brands. Not sure if it will be before the outdoor plant out. Fingers crossed :pass:

Your at the top of my list mate :bighug:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back