Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Day 14. Top dressed bio live craft blend greensand worm castings and barley straw watered with corn and alfalfa seed sprout and these girls dont look happy hahaha. They be fine in the morning
20200124_194859.jpg

I used to run nothing but 24/7 too. Just switched not to long ago. Yeah they look way better with a lil sleep. I also dont keep a set schedule like my photos, sometimes they sleep an extra hr or so. Usually 20/4 tho.

I used to run nothing but 24/7 too. Just switched not to long ago. Yeah they look way better with a lil sleep. I also dont keep a set schedule like my photos, sometimes they sleep an extra hr or so. Usually 20/4 tho.

I know a lot of growers favour a 24/0 light regime for both photoperiod and autoflowering strains. But, I've always felt that all plants need some down time/sleep :thumbsup:

@faded187 20/4 looks to be working out perfect :pass:

Nice steady growth over the last week mate :thumbsup:

Slow and steady wins the race :pass:

Keep the updates coming buddy :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

I don't know anything bout growing photos indoors, i set my dark hours for whatever they are outdoors ahead of time so they match up and stay in veg. So no matter if i started my photos today or 2 months from now they would go to sleep at 8:50pm and wake at 5:35am and put outside on may 25th. That way they run all season till October. My autos day 20.
20200130_085133.jpg
20200130_085155.jpg

I don't know anything bout growing photos indoors, i set my dark hours for whatever they are outdoors ahead of time so they match up and stay in veg. So no matter if i started my photos today or 2 months from now they would go to sleep at 8:50pm and wake at 5:35am and put outside on may 25th. That way they run all season till October. My autos day 20. View attachment 1154262View attachment 1154261

How your doing it is perfect brother. Getting them acclimated to the outdoor climate prior to going out :pass:

This year's outdoor show is going to be glorious :headbang:

Until next time :cheers:

Mark..

Last edited:
How your doing it is perfect brother. Getting them acclimated to the outdoor climate prior to going out :pass:

This year's outdoor show is going to be glorious :headbang:

Until next time :cheers:

Mark..
Remember Mark, any new big outdoor hso or dinafem releases let me get a heads up if you could brother.

Back