Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Finally chopped the outdoor dinafem gorilla. She was the most resilient plant ive ever seen. No bugs when it was warm. Down to right at freezing mark almost every night. She prolly around 130 days old but trichs look good and hella dank smell. View attachment 1146261View attachment 1146268

Now that's one resilient strain :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the harvest brother :cheers:

Looks like some Fire sun grown cannabis from here buddy :pass:

You running more Dinafem and HSO strains this outdoor grow season mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Now that's one resilient strain :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the harvest brother :cheers:

Looks like some Fire sun grown cannabis from here buddy :pass:

You running more Dinafem and HSO strains this outdoor grow season mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..
For sure brotha! The New, ogkz, fast green crack, 3 blue kings, i already have. Gonna order sugar breath, chocolate mint og. Need to look into a few that grow big in hot humid climate. Plan on doin 11 all together but only 1 per strain. Its gonna fun this year.

While im waiting to start this thread up for my Humboldt photos this year i started some fastbuds and couple battle Humboldt autos. There on day 5 in a new mix of living soil i be tryin this year. So far they lookin purdy good. Day 3
20200111_165514.jpg
day 4
20200113_060325.jpg
day 5
20200115_171010.jpg
20200115_171036.jpg

For sure bro sub up. Im goin seed sprout teas barley,alfalfa corn mung beans.aloe silica and ccoconut foliar. top dress bio live, karanja cake, kelp, alfalfa. Will do a couple compost teas both bacterial and fungal if we get enough warm weather for a few days straight. The solo cups will prolly have to be fed on every water so for the i will prolly run the roots organic budda grow and bloom, hopefully just top dress will work but i got em in case.

Just a hell of a lot more fun. I used advanced for almost 10 yrs. I started living soil outdoors last year and seen huge benefits from the teas. Keep the soil good and you wont get bugs or molds mildews even close to as easy. You have to learn quite a bit biology which i love. Plus the flavor is way on point.

Back