Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Yeah definitely a humidifier in a tent huh? I was just thinkin using bullybarn with small a/c unit as long as has fresh air and under 50 humidity should dry perfect. Had a relative take me small bubba kush and they dried it in the house where candles and perfume are lol. Taste like shit.

Lmao! It's fucked up for sure dude. I'd be super pissed off as well like c'mon now. They should have a OG badge for guys that have been on here as long as you. I haven't been on here that long but I see people that just joined a few months ago that are moderators now with no real grow exsperience what so ever. And I see alot of favoritism going on. Also alot of bad advice being passed around bc new members see the mod title and assume they know their shit. Won't be long b4 we get yelled at for speaking the truth.
Your Grows looking good though. My Humbolt OG kushs are sticky AF right now. They are taking awhile to finish but should be worth the wait. Here's some shitty pictures.View attachment 1091285 View attachment 1091286 View attachment 1091287 View attachment 1091288 View attachment 1091289
NAhhh!!! They dont venture over these neck of woods much. You safe to say whatever over here my brotha

Guys, there has been a badge reset for everyone. Been talked about for months. Most people got the only 2 available. Then one was made for comp winners. cant believe that no one asked what happened

20190817_174309.jpg
20190817_174240.jpg
20190817_174213.jpg
20190817_174157.jpg

Hey easy on my thread. Im not starting shit with u mossy, i didnt tag u on this. I not bitchin. I dont give 2 shits bout badges. What bothers me is i cant ever win shit cause my names faded. Maybe if i change my name to bikinibabe69 i could get some votes on some these battles. Aint barely anyone on here can grow like me. If yall remember right i was first one on here topping fiming plants, teaching people how to do. Thanks faded. Nope only mesaboogie ever thank me. Was promised next test light. Guess what? Ajrexx got even after i asked hobbes first. Im just here showing off my plants now. Sorry mark im out of all battles besides the run what ya brung. Or ban me whatever. Dont delete this post tho its in my thread.

Hey im not tryin start shit. Let me give you an example of what im trying to say. Lets say im a new grower, brand new to this site. Ok im havin some def issues or what not. First place im gonna ask is a member with all kinds of pretty badges. Right?. Ok now some of these guys are getting wrong info from some of these guys with all the badges with big heads now! If you and i and most all people all of a sudden get rewarded on first grow you gonna start talkin out are asses on info we dont even know wtf were talkin about till ya look back 4 yrs later and say ooops i was wrong there. Sorry everyone i screwed your plants up. Trust me! I don't wanna be a mod, to much work for me. And i thank yall for taking the time to do for us. I don't know how or even care really if what my concerns are get looked at. All i know is when people ask me for advice i give them the best info i know, and nobody knows it all. My garden and plants speak for themselves. And no i don't expect to be rewarded in any way but a lil respect is always nice. I will continue the threads of my choice and update for the few who do follow, and give honest advice even if it stings a lil. Thats me. Im faded. Just my opinions. No more negative talk on my thread please. Sorry and thank you all

I might as well tell my example since its the blue cookies. So i needed to defoliate her so no wpm ok. Well my buddy was helping me. He was tellin me bout how he was watching YouTube on defoliation. So i let him go. Well! He was stripping from top to bottom and not stripping but pinching leaf stems off right in middle, WRONG INFORMATION!!! now shes open to infection and straight back into veg. A possible 2lb loss. So its real easy get confused on who can grow and who cant. But all of us think we can

Back