Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Me too! I never imagined that lil seedling would turn into this. You know we had our 2 month anniversary this past weekend too. That was my first post in your thread. Time flies when you are stoned and having fun :smoking:

:pass:

You have done a stellar job.

I know that because I was reading your thread again looking for who the seed is by. I think you told me once before already...

Thanks @geddy !!! I am proud, but it makes me more proud and excited when someone with experience (not me) thinks so tooooo!!!

@derek420colorado I love my bush tooooo! Aaaaaand pot in case you hadn't heard... easy with L word in the garden though! Not a good place from what I hear.. :yoinks:

@Dudeski you're awesome! You've been along for this whole grow!!! Wouldn't be or have been the same without you!

Thanks @geddy !!! I am proud, but it makes me more proud and excited when someone with experience (not me) thinks so tooooo!!!

@derek420colorado I love my bush tooooo! Aaaaaand pot in case you hadn't heard... easy with L word in the garden though! Not a good place from what I hear.. :yoinks:

@Dudeski you're awesome! You've been along for this whole grow!!! Wouldn't be or have been the same without you!

In facccct I love your bush so much you might wanna go check the BOM thread, just sayin!!! love ya chicka!

Back