Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Lol... first of all my kids' names in order of oldest to youngest start with the letters ABC And D... so B is my 6 year old. He spent nearly 2 hours one night, last week, ranting about his green soda. Where was it? What happened to it? He NEEDED it. Keeping in mind, like I said, I don't give them soda. And this lil guy was frantic and obsessing for hours. About his missing green soda....

Lol... first of all my kids' names in order of oldest to youngest start with the letters ABC And D... so B is my 6 year old. He spent nearly 2 hours one night, last week, ranting about his green soda. Where was it? What happened to it? He NEEDED it. Keeping in mind, like I said, I don't give them soda. And this lil guy was frantic and obsessing for hours. About his missing green soda....

And he has NEVER had green soda? My kinda little dude! MOMMMM where is that dang green soda, hahahahahahaha love it!

It wasn't quite that cute!! Lol.. it was more like stomp stomp Huff puff slam... where is MY green soda?!? Stomp WHAT did you do with it?? Did you drink it?? Stomp stomp stomp.. slam stomp... crash.. and then just when you thought he had given up and moved on to something else that would allow for a moment of peace... Mommy!!! WHERE is my soda?!?!!!!! .... for hours...

It wasn't quite that cute!! Lol.. it was more like stomp stomp Huff puff slam... where is MY green soda?!? Stomp WHAT did you do with it?? Did you drink it?? Stomp stomp stomp.. slam stomp... crash.. and then just when you thought he had given up and moved on to something else that would allow for a moment of peace... Mommy!!! WHERE is my soda?!?!!!!! .... for hours...

Yeah def my kinda little dude! I can literally see that scene playin out. Now I am going to get my green soda, cauuuuse I am a grown ass man, as derek shouts "mamma will you get me a mt dew out of the fridge" ;) I love my mamma

Day 66.
IMG_20160727_230236.jpg
IMG_20160727_230332.jpg
IMG_20160727_231226.jpg
IMG_20160727_231319.jpg
IMG_20160727_230718.jpg
IMG_20160727_231103.jpg
IMG_20160727_230503.jpg
IMG_20160727_230423.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yummy

Back