Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Sorry I've got behind great looking plants I put a :slap: on a great growBeautiful plant!!
Thank you!!!!
Just simply OUTSTANDING zero deficiencies keep up the great work
Thankyou!!!! She has started feeding from her bottom leaves some, but I don't think you can really see that in the pictures. I'm still giving her nutrients, but she has so much foliage I figured it might be a good thing to let her use those up.
Very well grown an trained EYE, since the gents are betting weights i would venture to say 132.25 dry grms, respectively, well done.
Thanks Geddy!!! Still a number I'd be very happy with! I wouldn't mind Dudeski's guess either though :rofl:

Derek im afraid that you should have taken a number earlier because i have been providing morning coffee for a while now. You can have the evening wine service. :d5:

Derek im afraid that you should have taken a number earlier because i have been providing morning coffee for a while now. You can have the evening wine service. :d5:

I am aware of your coffee providing service sir and that is what I am telling you that if you start slackin we are goin to take yo job hahahahaha The missus gets her coffee EVERY morning NO exceptions!!!!!!!!! Bad dudeski :naughtystep:hahahahahahahaha

And of course I have the evening wine service, I have the red solos duhhhhhh

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Back