Indoor Eye Likes Pot

View attachment 635660 Day 10. Vipar is still off. They seem to be recovering from the signs of being slightly cooked I noticed yesterday. I know you can't see it as well in the pics, but it was too much for now. Sugarbaker seemed to mind the extra light not so much at all, but my Mephisto's were not happy. 3BOG... Idk.
:shrug:

Illuminauto 13
View attachment 635674

Illuminauto 7
View attachment 635673

3BOG
View attachment 635670

Sugarbaker
View attachment 635671

View attachment 635675

View attachment 635659
As usual, everyone seems just dandy! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

yeah man they certainly are at least someone knew what i was talking about i think i was confusing poor @Eyeoftheworld
..this is a flying fox..
upload_2016-9-24_8-49-59.jpeg

Nah man im about as patriotic as it gets but it does get annoying though sometimes like living up north not being able to swim at the beach and so because of box jellys ,stone fish ,tiger sharks,crocks, cone shells and all the rest of it. bhahaha only in summer mainly its dangerous to swim. @Rebel

I think that it is a banana spider!

:pass:

:baked:

I seen them fuckers in FL! One was so big I threw a stick at it to get it out of the way... There was a thud when it hit the ground and you could hear it running away... No thanks! LMAO!

yeah man they certainly are at least someone knew what i was talking about i think i was confusing poor @Eyeoftheworld
..this is a flying fox..View attachment 635752
Nah man im about as patriotic as it gets but it does get annoying though sometimes like living up north not being able to swim at the beach and so because of box jellys ,stone fish ,tiger sharks,crocks, cone shells and all the rest of it. bhahaha only in summer mainly its dangerous to swim. @Rebel

Dude I've watched so many documentaries on flying fox and the related species.. Worlds largest bats. I just think they are so awesome lol so bad ass. How could you not love that face?! Lol for real tho they are cuter than most dogs! I saw some big ass bats in Costa Rica but nothing like a Flyin Fox. Good stuff bro!

Back