Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Puff Majic is what ive mixed the extract with. I vape for my nicotine so its a bonus. They sell a whole started kit with a tank and coils. Same ones i already use! I made it without measuring the oil but im going to like it. Mistake i made, i got one of their flavors to mix, not the plain, no flavor mix.

The stuff works! Im stoned, not blasted but its a weak mix on purpose. Lol, hope i dont get the tanks mixed up

Lol, thats a small one at my friends! The doorman. They can get almost as big as a salad plate. Eats bugs, great garden spider. I think its called a zipper spider, sews center of the web to look like a zipper

Just thought about you today...

Got some Brazilian waxing done on my bushy photos

6eaf129c569828e853f7333f59ddc45e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

WHOOOOA Witchy!!!

"It's getting hot in here"
"so take off all your".....leaves

I

Puff Majic is what ive mixed the extract with. I vape for my nicotine so its a bonus. They sell a whole started kit with a tank and coils. Same ones i already use! I made it without measuring the oil but im going to like it. Mistake i made, i got one of their flavors to mix, not the plain, no flavor mix.

The stuff works! Im stoned, not blasted but its a weak mix on purpose. Lol, hope i dont get the tanks mixed up
Sounds awesome! Is it easy to make the oil with the kit? Do you use trim, or buds?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

smiley-rolling-joint (1).gif
Day 10. Vipar is still off. They seem to be recovering from the signs of being slightly cooked I noticed yesterday. I know you can't see it as well in the pics, but it was too much for now. Sugarbaker seemed to mind the extra light not so much at all, but my Mephisto's were not happy. 3BOG... Idk.
:shrug:

Illuminauto 13
_20160923_210523.JPG

Illuminauto 7
_20160923_210613.JPG

3BOG
_20160923_210746.JPG

Sugarbaker
_20160923_210656.JPG

_20160923_210449.JPG

1sm300peace.gif

bhaha we have ones in aust are massive called flying foxes,thats cool man im shit scared of spiders bhahaha true. if i start thinking about them i get all creeped out!!!

Flying foxes are BAD ASS!! dude I'd kill to see them up close. But y'all can keep your size if your head Spiders... Oz is deadly man!! Lmao idk how you all live there... I'd be too paranoid! Thinking there's a spider under everything.

Lol, thats a small one at my friends! The doorman. They can get almost as big as a salad plate. Eats bugs, great garden spider. I think its called a zipper spider, sews center of the web to look like a zipper

Looks like a Nefla no? Banana Spider? Screw that as well lmao

View attachment 635660 Day 10. Vipar is still off. They seem to be recovering from the signs of being slightly cooked I noticed yesterday. I know you can't see it as well in the pics, but it was too much for now. Sugarbaker seemed to mind the extra light not so much at all, but my Mephisto's were not happy. 3BOG... Idk.
:shrug:

Illuminauto 13
View attachment 635674

Illuminauto 7
View attachment 635673

3BOG
View attachment 635670

Sugarbaker
View attachment 635671

View attachment 635675

View attachment 635659

Looking great sunshine!! *high five* cruising right along!

Back