Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Girl, you need to invest in a vape!!!! I save all of my vaped bud and use it as "back-up" in the event I run out (which after a few grows, took some timing and getting used to).. Not to mention, if you had more than enough vaped bud, you can use it to make oil or oil for edibles.. It's what I like to call, "recycling."

Excellent job!!!!!!

Girl, you need to invest in a vape!!!! I save all of my vaped bud and use it as "back-up" in the event I run out (which after a few grows, took some timing and getting used to).. Not to mention, if you had more than enough vaped bud, you can use it to make oil or oil for edibles.. It's what I like to call, "recycling."

Excellent job!!!!!!
Thank you!!! :redface:

What vape do you recommend?
:pass:

Everyone's got their personal preference, but I have 2 different Arizer Solos; the original and the mini-Solo.. I absolutely LOVE them!!! The taste is different than if you're blazing it, and sometimes I throw some in the bowl to get the best flavor, but you truly cannot beat the fact that you get wrecked on a session with the vape, and in a couple hours, dump out the vaped bud, put it in the bowl, and top off your buzz!!! Or, like I said before, you can save it for a rainy day, save it for blunts, save it for edibles.. Sky's the limit homie!!!! One of the added benefits is the lack of smell; only a faint smell if done in a confined space, however if you're outside, or in a larger open area, it's hard to really tell..

Back