Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Nice! Way to go getting every last bit out of her. I imagine it won't last for a good cure. Seeing as you like pot.
Ok so the part I took from 4 days ago was 153g .. I divided it evenly-ish 4 ways and it has been in a cabinet in paper bags. 1 of those 4 bags is gone.. :shrug:

The remaining 3 bags would have been about 114g wet. Aannd now they are ...

IMG_20160823_115922.jpg

Which is about 45% of the wet weight.. and I'm 99.9% certain it's dry..

Ok so the part I took from 4 days ago was 153g .. I divided it evenly-ish 4 ways and it has been in a cabinet in paper bags. 1 of those 4 bags is gone.. :shrug:

View attachment 620784
They look perfectly manicured and dried

And i was going to say a 2 month cure makes it very nice! Lol, u better grow a big one next time... do you jar yours and put a boveda pack in to stabilize the moisture?

You gotta teach me how to trim. I leave mine ugly cuz it all smokes!

And i was going to say a 2 month cure makes it very nice! Lol, u better grow a big one next time... do you jar yours and put a boveda pack in to stabilize the moisture?

You gotta teach me how to trim. I leave mine ugly cuz it all smokes!
Idk... I just did what I thought I was supposed to do... I didn't wear gloves though. And I used binder clips to handle all the buds ... Seemed less awkward to me. :pass:

View attachment 620784

To know if its all the way dry take a bud and snap a stem, if it snaps cleanly it is dry!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to pop somethin soon so you don't have to be outta pot!

Back