Photoperiod Extreme ( for me.. ) Plant Training - A Mainlining Grow

wow i really dropped the ball on this one!

I'll get a pic shortly.
She turned into a bush, I'm just not good a defol lol! I did go in 2 days ago and cut of most of the little sucker branches. Its payed off already, the other buds are swelling nicely! The untrained SBR I've chopped already. And the buds are mighty fine! Three good tokes and the gravity of the couch increases to about Jupiter level........lol! Awesome pain relief and night time med too! A toke or two, you can get by in the daytime. More than that and you'll look like the stoners in an anti-drug commercial..... WOOOOO!

Tasty too! a mild fruity favor mixed with ferns and the tang of hash. Without a doubt, this strain will be a regular in my rotations!

here's the plant I chopped and a dried bud shot:

SBR no defol -6-7-2019.jpg
SBR Buds pic1 -6-7-2019.jpg

Here she is! I'd say another 10 days maybe. Going to have me a good supply of bud!

SBR mainlined pic1 -6-7-2019.jpg
SBR mainlined pic1 -6-7-2019.jpg

Looks great pop22!! Looks like you got a great yield that wasn't hurt with the technique.

With all the heavy handed training I do, I have yet to mainline but I will soon as I swapped my tents around and I need to start growing my plants according to the space I have. I need one that is a rectangle :crying:

Back