Live Stoners eP's silly 420 Competition.....but good prizes !!!

I only have one thing to say...

Tom Baker:

BEST
DOCTOR
EVER !

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
Spot on observation there HashMaster.
Jelly baby ?
df97622b081724937190a445616e82d3.jpg

I'm sorry Arty, I didn't mean to turn on you, but my backs against the wall man. Nowhere to live, nowhere to grow, dogs gone, grow kit gone and worst of all no seeds. Oh yeah, the wife and kids thing too. So I figure I may as well come clean with what I know, seeing as eP is keeping his beak shut (little wonder when the truth be known) to set the record straight.
Birdseye is no time lord, just a ruthless conniving weasel with his finger in a lot of fish pies. He got word of the stick from the Green Giant who owed him large for a shipment of sweetcorn that went astray. I'm pretty sure it was Squid from calimari connection who told the Green Giant that the monks had the stick in a bid to get his hands on the genetics. It worked. Birdseye didn't have access to it, he never did. He was just a chancer back then making a few bucks supplying pcpeas to the polar bears.
So this whole sorry tale started when Birdseye acquired some leverage on one of the monks in the form of some rather embarrassing photographs, in a bid to blackmail him. Sorry eP, this is in the name of truth (WARNING:GRAPHIC IMAGE) to be fair these are all over the net
sealpenguin2.jpg I feel your pain bro, nobody should have to go through that, especially with some pervy gull watching. Wtf is going on with your crew? Just standing there, snakes were probably in on it with the seal. Shit, the stick business is dirty. I can totally understand why you did what you did.

So Birdseye got his hands on the stick after the guard on duty that night conveniently fell asleep and let him waltz into the vault and sail off with it, wonder who that was eh eP? Birdseye hooked Squid up with the stick and did one, leaving a certain penguin to explain to the brethren where it had gone. Well old sleepy didn't fancy that one little bit, knowing the monks punishment would be severe, so he got on his flippers and swam to South America where he started a new life.
All was going well and the little penguin settled in to the local community, earning their respect by using his sacred knowledge to produce some of the finest sativas they had ever smoked. But it wasn't the stick. Pretty soon he got bored and needed the excitement of his old life at the colony, and things started to go tits up. He ended up drinking heavily and getting into an inappropriate relationship with the mayor who fell for him hook, line and sinker.
kiss.jpg I know mate, you were confused, hardly surprising really.
Anyway, our little flippered friend couldn't go on. He was ruining too many lives (Rodrigo the mayor was a lovely guy and didn't deserve this) and needed to get even with Birdseye, so he travelled to Grimsby on a fishing boat and began his quest for revenge.
And that's pretty much it, I don't know what happened in the meantime, or why the little lost monk penguin never got his revenge. Probably just wanted to get on with his life and Birdseye got too big to get at.
Well, little penguin (ahem, if you're out there of course) I for one won't let Birdseye get away with this, so as soon as I'm back on my feet I got your back and Birdseye's gonna get his last fish supper.

Pathway,

you are one sick dude.......man after my own heart.....verbose and too funny. LOve it !

And as for you BRIBE artistes.......you know who you are HashMaster and others.......ha ! your plans were foiled......The winner has been chosen by non other than ................SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED Aunty Mossy.......

OUR WINNER IS.....................FANFARE .....................

@Auto-newbie

You are all winners blah blah not the winning but the taking part blah blah

DO be sore losers. I know I would be......but Auto-newbie won. Can't take it away from him. And to rub it in a bit more .....

he gets some Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram and some Short Stuff Shiznit if my fragile memory serves me at all......but it could be a bag of Toffees for all I know.
eP.

You are all winners blah blah not the winning but the taking part blah blah

DO be sore losers. I know I would be......but Auto-newbie won. Can't take it away from him. And to rub it in a bit more .....

he gets some Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram and some Short Stuff Shiznit if my fragile memory serves me at all......but it could be a bag of Toffees for all I know.
eP.
Just remember the picture of you and that pink poodle is here to stay...

Back