Here is a pic of my plant not my biggest HBSS I think I might have made a mistake lol JK She is going great I am very happy with this plant. And everyone is doing great. I have a lot of plants going so I am doing my best as usual I bit off a bit too much. I have to harvest a toof decay on day 55 just make some room oh the hardships LMAO

View attachment 626839 View attachment 626840 View attachment 626841 View attachment 626842 View attachment 626843 View attachment 626844 View attachment 626845 View attachment 626846 View attachment 626847
Awesome Fairly! You are packing buds way faster than me, that's for sure.

I did not intend to offend.
"waitresses"could just as easily be waiters. I have also waited tables many times. It's not easy work dealing with people all the time. It takes a certain breed of people for both jobs
No worries!!! I'm not offended! You'd have heard more than a hmpf, otherwise ..
:pass:
:bighug:
:smokeout:

Restaurant life. I miss those days.
Don't you love when the wait staff cries about having to do so many doubles.

Waitress: "Like, omg, I had to work 4 doubles this week".
Chef: "you poor thing. Two, five hour shifts must be so tough"

8 hours or under, I always considered a day off. You really have to love food, or be completely insane.
I was 19 years old my parents had had enough of me they gave me a one way ticket and five hundred cash. I had friends in town near Toronto. I went there I applied for a job as a cook in a pretty high end restaurant. I went out partying that night after applying woke up drunk to a phone call asking to come in right away for a interview I go up meet the chef he says you got the job but no DRINKING lmao. I showed up they asked me to slice a bushel basket full of tomatoes I had no clue what I was doing. The head cook comes up the guy just under the chef and says YOUR NO COOK I said yea I know but I need a job. He said your lucky the dishwasher just quit we need a dishwasher so get over there and start washing. But with in six months i was a full fledged cook I was the main breakfast cook I prepared buffets and did sea food too and prepped for seniors home they had on sight. To this day it was my favorite job lowest paying under 5 a hour but the funnest time I had. They had a indoor swimming pool I knew the combination to the beer fridge and that is when they came out with twist off caps I could pound some beers back put the cap back on and never got caught ahh those were the days.

So, I have been experiencing some light burn for the past 4 days or so. The light is as high as it can get now, in my 7ft. tent. Comp. HBSS is showing sensitivity, even at 20".
I was hoping to avoid this reaction but, I decided to supercrop one, of 5, main colas today.
In the next few days I will most likely repeat with another cola.
Supercropping is a bit more stress than I wanted to give her but I saw no better option atm.

I have seen auto supercropping do very well. That was with one cola.
Anyone think bending 5 colas over the course of 10 days is a terrible idea?
I could maybe bend 2 closest to light, then stop rotating her.

So, I have been experiencing some light burn for the past 4 days or so. The light is as high as it can get now, in my 7ft. tent. Comp. HBSS is showing sensitivity, even at 20".
I was hoping to avoid this reaction but, I decided to supercrop one, of 5, main colas today.
In the next few days I will most likely repeat with another cola.
Supercropping is a bit more stress than I wanted to give her but I saw no better option atm.

I have seen auto supercropping do very well. That was with one cola.
Anyone think bending 5 colas over the course of 10 days is a terrible idea?
I could maybe bend 2 closest to light, then stop rotating her.

There are several that I have seen do well with supercropping, @Eyeoftheworld had to do it for the same reason and we all saw how amazing hers was

There are several that I have seen do well with supercropping, @Eyeoftheworld had to do it for the same reason and we all saw how amazing hers was
Yeah, I'm totally confident with 1 cola supercropping.
But, 5?
How long do you think it would take to recover from each bend? I don't want to put her in recuperating mode for too long. Should I bend them all now? Stagger it? Just do the 2 as I mentioned, and not rotate?

Yeah, I'm totally confident with 1 cola supercropping.
But, 5?
How long do you think it would take to recover from each bend? I don't want to put her in recuperating mode for too long. Should I bend them all now? Stagger it? Just do the 2 as I mentioned, and not rotate?

I would do as little as possible, can you tie them down vs super crop em?

I would do as little as possible, can you tie them down vs super crop em?

I don't have alot of room in the tent. I can try. I will see how she responds to this one, I guess. Tying down might be the way to go actually.
I think I have 2 weeks left for this JH. That will free up alot of space but 2 weeks is such a long time

I don't have alot of room in the tent. I can try. I will see how she responds to this one, I guess. Tying down might be the way to go actually.
I think I have 2 weeks left for this JH. That will free up alot of space but 2 weeks is such a long time

yeah dude tie them girls up like they are some kind kidnapped refugee women!

I've been hacking the hell out of my girl. When I put her in the SCROG the main was a bit too long and I was too rough, long story short it was too damaged to recover - All the growth off the main died, so I chopped the main off - bent and cut a bunch of secondary branches, and cut off everything else below the canopy.
The plant gave zero f**** and continues to pound it out bro.
Best wishes, whichever you decide!

Back