If we're gonna get stomped by Fairly, at least we can have fun in the meantime. Speaking of Fairly, where is that crazy Canadian. I jokingly called him a cheater. Because I'm a poor sport, sore loser. He knows I was kidding...

If we're gonna get stomped by Fairly, at least we can have fun in the meantime. Speaking of Fairly, where is that crazy Canadian. I jokingly called him a cheater. Because I'm a poor sport, sore loser. He knows I was kidding...

awww he is chillin over in LS I saw him just now, he is totally good lol he KNOWS he is cheating hahahahaha, none of us no how but we just know he is lol, that is why I put my money on him remember lol

YEASTER 35 years of growing the herb you get to know a thing or two about the HERB simple as that. If I really wanted to go bat shit nuts I would have fired up all my lights and which is over kill and went with A/N grandmaster program. I am going easy on you I have only used these nutrients twice and never wrote a dam thing down oh yea and 800 watts shy of what I run for lights any other grow lmao Looking good Stepside bro and you to my man Yeaster. sick sick world must be busy

YEASTER 35 years of growing the herb you get to know a thing or two about the HERB simple as that. If I really wanted to go bat shit nuts I would have fired up all my lights and which is over kill and went with A/N grandmaster program. I am going easy on you I have only used these nutrients twice and never wrote a dam thing down oh yea and 800 watts shy of what I run for lights any other grow lmao Looking good Stepside bro and you to my man Yeaster. sick sick world must be busy

I tried to tell YALL lol, this dude is a beast!!!!!!!!

Here is a picture update. The reason i said is I did not write anything down is because i never follow the directions ever for the nutrient company. But It was stupid of me not to write it down not smart. Is HBSS not suppose to be a 8
IMG_3344.JPG
ounce plant?

IMG_3349.JPG
IMG_3348.JPG
IMG_3347.JPG
IMG_3345.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3346.JPG
    IMG_3346.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 28
Here is a picture update. The reason i said is I did not write anything down is because i never follow the directions ever for the nutrient company. But It was stupid of me not to write it down not smart. Is HBSS not suppose to be a 8View attachment 617564 ounce plant?

View attachment 617555 View attachment 617556 View attachment 617557 View attachment 617560

I'm fully aware of your capabilities. In the original thread, I mentioned not caring, nor expecting a win. This is all fun pal.
Is 8oz. your prediction? I was hoping to get at least 6oz. but Idk.

Peace

Edit: where are your toes!?!?

Last edited:
Back