Eyesoftheworld if you are really and truly upset I will bow out. I will not do it if it upsets you that much. That is that

dude don't let her try and act all fancy like she doesn't LOVE all the toes here on AFN ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha

You've been overruled by the Eye who sees, knows, and directs everything. Sorry pal, kick rocks. With your toes!

Hahahahahahahaha, I reluctantly must agree lol well for now anyway hahahahhaha. I have a whole collection of toesies jusssst waiting to Bomb some thread, I will know when the time is right though hahahahhahahah [HASHTAG]#revengeofthetoes[/HASHTAG]

Hahahahahahahaha, I reluctantly must agree lol well for now anyway hahahahhaha. I have a whole collection of toesies jusssst waiting to Bomb some thread, I will know when the time is right though hahahahhahahah [HASHTAG]#revengeofthetoes[/HASHTAG]
I'm waiting for my toenails to grow in, before I model them. I started drinking lots of milk, cuz calcium builds strong, beautiful nails

It has nothing to do with derek my brother I have three grown daughters three grand daughters so it has changed me years ago what dudes find funny some girls just do not see the humour

It has nothing to do with derek my brother I have three grown daughters three grand daughters so it has changed me years ago what dudes find funny some girls just do not see the humour
I have a daughter too. If Eye didn't find this, at least, the slightest bit, amusing, she wouldn't have even commented. That is my entitled opinion, anyway. If I am wrong I will concede, respectfully.

Killing it yeaster mate as i knew u would.seems like afn is not used to heavy traffic lol.welcome to yeatsters world;) happy growing every1;) all plant growers doing mighty fine;) good job

Everybody likes a clown beast. Well, maybe not everyone. If I, at any time, offend anyone, I am truly sorry.
Fairly is right, some people, not just the ladies, don't find the humor in immaturity.

Back