How you know me? -Saw a Toe shot of yours...:baked:

Oh trust me I have a mental image of everyone here, based on their random body parts. When I say that i could identify @IndicaIVoz AND @tripaholic88 by their forearms trust me, when I say that I KNOW Full "manhands" duplex(@FullDuplex) by his hairy knuckles, and honestly the rest of the back of his hairy ass hands hahahaha, I can. If I ever see one of the NICEST set of nails ever, I know I have met @Eyeoftheworld. Rainbow colored hair duhhh that's @Starbreaker and they would have to be muddy but I could TOTALLY spot @Mossy's feet lol.

Oh trust me I have a mental image of everyone here, based on their random body parts. When I say that i could identify @IndicaIVoz AND @tripaholic88 by their forearms trust me, when I say that I KNOW Full "manhands" duplex(@FullDuplex) by his hairy knuckles, and honestly the rest of the back of his hairy ass hands hahahaha, I can. If I ever see one of the NICEST set of nails ever, I know I have met @Eyeoftheworld. Rainbow colored hair duhhh that's @Starbreaker and they would have to be muddy but I could TOTALLY spot @Mossy's feet lol.
:bighug:

Ok folks here are the 30 day viewing numbers for our thread here, we have averaged about 195 views per day and 12 posts per day. I would say this is one of the most popular threads on AFN hands DOWN!!! Way to go everyone, and this is while they are all in VEG just wait til all these babies start to flower!

:funny:

This was about weed in the first place wasnt it? :crying:

I knew Trip wouldn't be too far away, yall do NOT get it twisted this dude is a body builder or somethin he has some JACKED forearms for real, oh and his toes aint bad either
This was about weed in the first place wasnt it? :crying:

It WASSSSSSSSSSS but after seeing so many pictures of Bush after Bush after Bush and not seeing anyones FACE on here I started to look at other shit in the pictures, so sue me I aint wieird don't judge hahahahahahahahahahaha I know what trip's house looks like, i know what @stepside's backyard looks like I mean I am on here like 10 hours a day so i have to find somethin else to occupy my time lol, annnnnd i am entertained easily

I knew Trip wouldn't be too far away, yall do NOT get it twisted this dude is a body builder or somethin he has some JACKED forearms for real, oh and his toes aint bad either

It WASSSSSSSSSSS but after seeing so many pictures of Bush after Bush after Bush and not seeing anyones FACE on here I started to look at other shit in the pictures, so sue me I aint wieird don't judge hahahahahahahahahahaha I know what trip's house looks like, i know what @stepside's backyard looks like I mean I am on here like 10 hours a day so i have to find somethin else to occupy my time lol, annnnnd i am entertained easily
na man im only like 175lbs and 5'10... just got good genes i guess irish/sicialian:yeah:

This much bush must be too much even for Zohan himself...i get you i would start with that, too. Secret Agents do so, too.

Back