Wrong thread again Yeaster LMAO here is a update to looking good Tetra9. I pulled no leaves just some tucking she has turned out really nice. The Other two are going to be a good size too.

View attachment 617076 View attachment 617077 View attachment 617078 View attachment 617080 View attachment 617080 View attachment 617081
Looking great man, I don't know as I'll be able to catch up to that. Here's what I got going on

PHOTO_20160814_195934.jpg
PHOTO_20160814_200011.jpg
PHOTO_20160814_200117.jpg
PHOTO_20160814_200128.jpg

Everyone's chugging along nicely. Except Fairly, he's just cheating. I don't know how, but he is.
@Fairlynew, that is exactly what I envisioned mine to look like. Hmmmph. Well, it doesn't. I couldn't resist the temptation to spread Jenny apart. She was all legs and looking wicked skinny.
Pics in a bit

I am just waitin for @stepside to slip up and take a picture in which he isn't wearing any shoes, so i can get a TOE shot ahhahahhaha
Duuuuude... You got a better chance of seeing god.!! My boots go on at 5:30am and if I'm lucky they come off at 11:30pm. Sometimes I wake up on the couch or in the recliner with them on still.
If you can get a pic of my toes... I'll kiss your ass on main St. and give you a week to draw a crowd

Duuuuude... You got a better chance of seeing god.!! My boots go on at 5:30am and if I'm lucky they come off at 11:30pm. Sometimes I wake up on the couch or in the recliner with them on still.
If you can get a pic of my toes... I'll kiss your ass on main St. and give you a week to draw a crowd

I know that is why I am waiting paitently hahahha,when I was first on AFN @Trapper would BUST me out about having my gnarled ass toes in the pic and in some conversation you made a similar claim, that you would never see your toes in an AFN pic. I WILL get them one day!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahahaha

I know that is why I am waiting paitently hahahha,when I was first on AFN @Trapper would BUST me out about having my gnarled ass toes in the pic and in some conversation you made a similar claim, that you would never see your toes in an AFN pic. I WILL get them one day!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahahaha
What color toenail polish does Dolly Parton have on her toes??
She don't know either!

Back