@stepside doesn't look like you're gonna catch a break with this heat. Have you considered Co2? My understanding is, 85° to 95° is ideal. Cheaper than running AC, if you have the equip. Not exactly sure our distance but I won't be using my tank any time soon, if it's worth the drive...

@stepside doesn't look like you're gonna catch a break with this heat. Have you considered Co2? My understanding is, 85° to 95° is ideal. Cheaper than running AC, if you have the equip. Not exactly sure our distance but I won't be using my tank any time soon, if it's worth the drive...
Never ran Co2. I don't know about the ride. How close are you to Randolph? Hammer down that's a 3.5 hour ride

Never ran Co2. I don't know about the ride. How close are you to Randolph? Hammer down that's a 3.5 hour ride

2 hours drive here. You are welcome to use it. I have a full tank, regulator, hoses, timer. All set and ready. Say the word n I'll pm my address.

@Yeatster I thought you were going to use it? What happened to that plan?
I
The idea was up in the air. With Steps heat issues he could use it more than me. My humidity is in the danger zone right now so I'm a bit on the fence. If everything was dialed in perfectly, sure, I'd use it. Maybe when this heat wave passes.

Come on Noreastah!!!

Back