Emergency transplant help

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Please help is this a sulpher deficiency? I have literally made a whole heap of mistakes with these girls on my first grow started in a soil mix I created witch looking back on was just wrong not grate quality soil not watered enough then watered too much moved around left in direct sunlight sunburnt wilted then came back to life they are on day 26 from germantion...

last night my new set up arrived and I transplanted to canna coco professional plus and realised my soil was soaked and the plants must have been having a super shit time now I've moved then indoors.

I've fed each plant 250ml feed a day of the following

Mamorth P / 0.16
Prime water conditioner / 0.01
Senis grow a&b 1ml
Sensizym 1ml
Katana Roots 1ml
Mag + cal 1ml
B-52 1ml
Per 3 liters.

PH 6.2
Tent Temp 27c
R/H 46%
Light 24 inch from Canopy
Lux: 30, 000

Any idears guys?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20200608_073318.jpg
    IMG_20200608_073318.jpg
    738.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20200608_073312.jpg
    IMG_20200608_073312.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 44
How much soil is left around the root structure?
Sounds like you got survivors ..

Going easy with nutes maybe 50ish% of recommended is good .

You have enough going in that will aid but the lightening of the top is prolly a shortage of N.
Coco need watered daily so once the roots are into the coco that will be standard - feed daily:- but again at a reduced nutrient input: IMO 50% until she complains of hunger.
Keep PH on point and raise the RH, I reckon they will be on their way soon enough.
Good luck.

How much soil is left around the root structure?
Sounds like you got survivors ..

Going easy with nutes maybe 50ish% of recommended is good .

You have enough going in that will aid but the lightening of the top is prolly a shortage of N.
Coco need watered daily so once the roots are into the coco that will be standard - feed daily:- but again at a reduced nutrient input: IMO 50% until she complains of hunger.
Keep PH on point and raise the RH, I reckon they will be on their way soon enough.
Good luck.
Thank you for your reply bro really appreciate it

OK, sound good.
Just hand water around what would be the mass of soil, it'll encourage roots to stretch out.
i started in soil and did same as almost every new grower: overwatered. So don't punish yourself, we all fk up when we are new.
Thats why i ended up with coco, am hands on so want to feed daily.
the reduced rate makes no difference Maybe I supplement a feed every few days with a seaweed drench or an aact tea so I do save a bit but am generally happier now than when I grew in soil.

Back