Old Reviews E-nail First Impressions

I got a 2pc set I got just before Xmas. Came with 2 quartz pieces, but not sure how to clean them tho? Wonder if its effecting the taste? I'm sure it is lol.

if you are comfortable heating quartz upto it glows the black (easier with a flame) the goo will carbon up and flake/blow off.or soaked/rubbed in iso works to.
:pighug:

I got a 2pc set I got just before Xmas. Came with 2 quartz pieces, but not sure how to clean them tho? Wonder if its effecting the taste? I'm sure it is lol.

If it starts getting too caked on, the carbon buildup can also start acting as a kind of insulator between the dish and what you put in it so stuff doesn't vape off as well anymore. I'm with @archie gemmill , you can get it really hot to kind of bake the stuff up nice and crispy and then let it cool and flake it off, or iso soak. Haven't tried it, but I hear acetone can clean really well, also. Supposedly will leave more residue than isopropyl, though, so have to wash and rinse real well after and before using.

If it starts getting too caked on, the carbon buildup can also start acting as a kind of insulator between the dish and what you put in it so stuff doesn't vape off as well anymore. I'm with @archie gemmill , you can get it really hot to kind of bake the stuff up nice and crispy and then let it cool and flake it off, or iso soak. Haven't tried it, but I hear acetone can clean really well, also. Supposedly will leave more residue than isopropyl, though, so have to wash and rinse real well after and before using.
That sound like the route to take. Didn't know if iso would take it off that char stuff. Thanks man!

Not to get too off topic from the OP, but if anyone does go shopping for e-nail bits and bobs and want to look for titanium stuff, I've been loving the stuff I picked up from an outfit called Highly Educated. Their stuff is pricy, but the titanium is high quality and doesn't give me any metal taste on the dabs. Being metal, I can just take a little flat head screw driver and scrape all the blackened crusty stuff out once it starts accumulating to clean it up. I wipe out the carb cap while it's still warm every couple dabs with a paper towel or a q-tip to keep it clean. Easy peasy. :jointman:

IMG_6276.JPG

Back