New Grower First Grow First Diary: White Widow (Shaneequah)

I grow in coco and my last 2 grows have been 8 oz yields. One was in a 2 gallon pot, and the AvT I just harvested was in a 3 gallon pot. The last plant looked a lot smaller, but I just changed lighting from Chinese blurples to autocobs and that made a huge difference! :headbang:

I grow in coco and my last 2 grows have been 8 oz yields. One was in a 2 gallon pot, and the AvT I just harvested was in a 3 gallon pot. The last plant looked a lot smaller, but I just changed lighting from Chinese blurples to autocobs and that made a huge difference! :headbang:
Opps! Sorry I missed the question! I kept my blurples at 12 inches during flower!:headbang:

that looks mighty fine :drool:
It is Dinafem Moby Dick CBD a photoperiod plant. It has a lot of tropical sativa in it and I had a hard time getting it to flower on 12/12 so the stretch got out of control. I was super cropping it every few days. I finally had to go to 11/13 to get it to flower. The yield was amazing but it took 18 weeks to finish from seed! I still have some in my medicine chest. It is awesome for pain.

No you got it. Pot size is what I cannot answer. Thanks.
Well alright then. I must have read it and forgot where I read it! :shrug::nono: Anywho, I should also mention that I use fabric pots with coco. :headbang:

I'm seeing a row of yellowing leaves-i originally thought it was part of flowering process. It is still pretty early yet, i think, and also-now i'm torn between Nitrogen and a Potassium deficiency. Can anyone help out on this one?

Attachments

• 20180517_203659.jpg
    20180517_203659.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 60
I'm seeing a row of yellowing leaves-i originally thought it was part of flowering process. It is still pretty early yet, i think, and also-now i'm torn between Nitrogen and a Potassium deficiency. Can anyone help out on this one?
How does the rest of the plant look? That lower leaf might just be done. Stay on the manufacturer's bloom nutrient schedule. Feed the plant balanced nutrients.

The rest of the plant looks fine-that row of leaves is the only ones affected at the moment. Just getting some breakfast in the kiddo, but was going to have a look without the veg light on so i can get a good look this morning. Today "should" be a watering day, we will see. During flowering i still do a twice a week feeding, correct? meaning i should run every other watering with the scheduled nutes, and ph'd/bubble water for those in between nute feedings? I just want to make sure i'm still using the schedule properly.

I am running back through my data, and I may have found what happened. my "Week 9" has been this (not sure if there is a way to highlight, but PH numbers "highlighted" in red, below):

Week 9
  • 5/15 feed: ph[6.09], ec[28], ppm[14], temp[62.6F], qty[0.5gal], nutes[none-bubble water only]
  • 5/15 runoff: ph[6.36], ec[172], ppm[86], temp[64F]
  • 5/16 feed: ph[5.86], ec[1076], ppm[538], temp[62.6F], qty[1gal], nutes[1.5 tsp FF Big Bloom, 0.5 tsp FF Grow Big Soil, 1 tsp FF Tiger Bloom, 0.25 scoop(scoop is 1 tsp) Great White]
  • 5/16 runoff: ph[5.85], ec[1064], ppm[532], temp[64.4F]
So... in my office i have my tent with these girls, my propagation chamber with a few seedlings, blueberry cuttings, etc. (ebb and flow), dwc in tent, desktop DWC i designed... ugh... i PH'd for hydro-could it be locked out which is why i'm seeing potassium lead to other deficiencies?

oh also-i should say I don't normally water every day. I CHECK throughout the day, however, and after i ran the water, on 5/15, the next day i was able to push my finger down and she was dry 2+ inches down-that is why i felt the need to water.

oh also-i should say I don't normally water every day. I CHECK throughout the day, however, and after i ran the water, on 5/15, the next day i was able to push my finger down and she was dry 2+ inches down-that is why i felt the need to water.
Yes, 1 inch deep dry is ok to water. Runoff PH is a notoriously inaccurate indicator of root PH. Just make sure your water/nutes are in PH range when you water.

Back