Old Reviews E-nail First Impressions

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
are you special?
archie gemmill submitted a new Showcase Item:

E-nail First Impressions

part 1 of 3
pics and meggadoodles playing games with me.
so after years of using a torch i got myself an enail for xmas.
we dont have a lot of choice in uk volts/plugs and shit.
so found this £200 1 year warranty on the box 30 days on the coil.only 30 days on the coil ,i intend to give it a serious workout withing the 30 days.looking at the pics the wire is a lot smaller than usa models.i also prefare the bucket type coil than the flat coil,so will dig about to see if i can get a bucket coil that fits/suits as an extra.
the box
View attachment 837555
whats in the box
View attachment 837556
wtf no coil ?
View attachment 837557
ok so a few emails and the coil is on its way.
pto
:pighug:

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
couple of days later
4.JPG

whats in the case
5.JPG

spilled out
6.JPG

pto

the box of tricks started off about 660 worked up to 725
7.JPG

coil and pid finaly together
8.JPG

all set up
9.JPG

comes up to temp within 2 mins
seasoned it with my worst extract,then had a wee hit.it never hit me like that when torching the crap extract.
pulled out a few more extracts and was mangled in minutes.
i was very sceptical of these units,they are costly compared to a tin of gas.if you are thinking of getting an enail stop thinking and get it done.

Yeah the difference is great I find I get multiple hits from my e nail as it holds temp. Puddles or a big hot hit with a torch. But then again I have more experience dabbing with an e nail. Nice idea making a review thread.did you find out about using different coils ?

Last edited:
i had allways been sceptical about enails,but was very surprized at the difference compared to a torch.and in a good way to.bumped temp upto 777 today.
had a quick look on dhgate $30 3 styles flat 10mm and 16mm/20mm buckets.the 5 pin plug seems common but 2 ways of wiring it

1 thermocouple +
2 thermocouple -
3 ground
4 power +
5 power -

and the other way is

1 power +
2 power -
3 thermocouple +
4 thermocouple -
5 ground
how do we go about finding out which one we have ? lucky guess,if its an unlucky guess does it result in a bang and smoke ?
will dig some more.

Hey, Arch...if in you're search and looking at enail bits you find anyone that makes tips for nectar collectors that work with a coil, let me know. I'd like to give one a try maybe, but the only place I've found making anything like it is just one outfit. The pin out configuration on their cables/connectors is wrong for my heaters, and they only make them in 10mm size and I'd want one for a 14mm nectar collector, so keeping my eye out if anyone else is making something similar.

The one I've found so far:
d-nail-web-ti-nectarcollector-assembled-closeup_1.jpg

i had allways been sceptical about enails,but was very surprized at the difference compared to a torch.and in a good way to.bumped temp upto 777 today.
had a quick look on dhgate $30 3 styles flat 10mm and 16mm/20mm buckets.the 5 pin plug seems common but 2 ways of wiring it

1 thermocouple +
2 thermocouple -
3 ground
4 power +
5 power -

and the other way is

1 power +
2 power -
3 thermocouple +
4 thermocouple -
5 ground
how do we go about finding out which one we have ? lucky guess,if its an unlucky guess does it result in a bang and smoke ?
will dig some more.

Good bit of research Archie, If you email Vapefeind I would think they would know about the configuration as they service them. Might be a warranty issue I suppose . Laters

Last edited:
Well in archie I have lung issues so i use a firefly 2 for my concentrates this is the 1st time I have seen one of these in action looks great

the vape would be much kinder on you than an enail.as its kinda a big hit can make you chuckle.if you had chronic pain an enail would be i think the quickest way to get a large concentrated dose.
never seen one of them Ozone,nice lil unit will keep my eye out.
vapefiend has no idea,they just have a big box of them.i have sent a few emails away about coils to dhgate,lucky dip could still be my best option.

Back