Dragon Meds Duurty dragons and stone dragons

Some bandage.
IMG_20170419_073430.jpg

Here is a horrid update due to my stupidity i forget to bring my babies inside and a caterpillar or bug ate my 7 duurtys and half a stone dragon so im down to 4 and a half stones dragons so this pretty much fucked my grow season
IMG_20170426_085750.jpg
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] was half eaten , the others are fine. Also i have a webbed leaf on number 4
IMG_20170426_183010.jpg
IMG_20170426_084634.jpg

Here is a horrid update due to my stupidity i forget to bring my babies inside and a caterpillar or bug ate my 7 duurtys and half a stone dragon so im down to 4 and a half stones dragons so this pretty much fucked my grow seasonView attachment 741196 [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] was half eaten , the others are fine. Also i have a webbed leaf on number 4View attachment 741197 View attachment 741198
Sorry for your loss, here's to hoping the rest do well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So it looks like you're still in the seed making game. So all that is left is the stone dragons and I assume you will use the male with the purple balls?

So it looks like you're still in the seed making game. So all that is left is the stone dragons and I assume you will use the male with the purple balls?

Haha I'm trying to decide between the purple balls male and the other male .[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] was a faster growing and bigger plant. [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] gots the purple balls but is smaller in stature but that could be due to a mistake so it might be decided by a coin flip

Back