Outdoor DutchBud´s outdoor grow 2018

I'm living close to Amsterdam and the weather has been outstanding for the last couple of weeks, it just couldn't get better than this. Weather forecasts predict another warm and sunny week to come. The balcony garden is lookin' good, getting greener every day now.

View attachment 910808

The next gen B line is doin' really well at the moment. Some differences in size, but that's normal as it took a couple of days for all the seeds to germinate. All of these plants are intended to grow sinsemilla crop, but I would never use the 7 plants on the right for further breeding. If it was for breeding, I would not use these individuals for further generations. The 9 ones on the left seem to perform much better.

View attachment 910818

View attachment 910819

View attachment 910820

Repotting will take place as soon as plants show sex. The best pants will be repotted seperately, the remaining ones will be mass planted in 2 larger containers. The soil in these containers is being kept moist for a couple of weeks now, allowing all kinds of micro organisms to settle. Right now i'm using these containers as a platform for smaller plants, but within 1 or 2 weeks they'll be filled with groups of dwarf sized AF females. They have a shallow bottom bin that allows watering from beneath, wich is perfect. I gotta be carefull though, and remember to remove the bins as soon as rainshowers will occur.

View attachment 910822

The non-AF plants out of the A & C line will be redistributed to friends later this week. If any non-AF plants remain, they will be hosted on guerilla sites. Don't want any large growing photoperiodic plants on my balcony, as this would draw too much attention.

View attachment 910833

Some non-AF indivduals out of the A & C line. Healthy lookin'and vigourously growing plants, but not suitable for my balcony grow, nore for further breeding.
Very nice lineup you got there man definitely I might try to do a little Gorilla Grow myself I haven't done one since the 80s since I can grow in my own yard now I really haven't thought much about it but I got a few spots that are out there that I still can grow it and nobody would care

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Hello mate, haven't been doin' too many guerilla style grows my self either for the last decade. Last considerable grow was in 2010, when I was able to obtain a nice bunch of seeds out of an F2 cross. We had a bunch of F1 Lowryder X Herijuana ladies going on it turned out that 1 or 2 males had not been culled. It was an accident, but all the desired sinsemilla crop had become a seed crop. Afterwards, this crop yielded me the best seedline I could hope for, the long desired for F2 batch with 25% AF ratio.

Some more info about the parent plants involved:

Herijuana genetics by Motarebel, acquired in 2006. Three lovely males donated their pollen for the seedline that was about to be established.

PICT9718 (Small).JPG

Here's the best male out of the three in a later phase:

PICT1152 (Small).JPG

The Joint Doctor delivered the Lowryder genetics, also acquired in 2006. Performed some large seed runs back then and always selected the best males and females for further breeding.

PICT3345 (Small).JPG

I almost grew out herijuana at one point...i remember reading about its positive medical benefits. The version i was reading about, was said to finish a bit too late to grow outdoors form what i recall so i abandoned the idea....what lat are you and when does yours finish?

what lat are you and when does yours finish?

I am on 52° N. Back then I grew the Herijuana ladies indoors, outdoors i kept just the males, so i can´t tell when the original Herijuana flowers and finishes exactly. But the non AF F1 batch that had been crossed to Lowryder finishes relatively quick.

Here´s an example of some Herijuana X Lowryder F1´s in my mate´s backyard, pics are from last year. They were taken on september 26, some weeks prior to being harvested.

22068887_10213018324589266_805303130_o (Medium).jpg

22050851_10213018324149255_255589199_o (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! The F1 cross to Lowryder yields very interesting and vigourously growing 100% non-AF plants that easily grow to 2.5 - 3 meters tall. Sidecrossing the F1 into an F2 really scrambles the genepool into all kinds of plants of wich sometimes show dwarf growth as well as the AF trait. I am looking very much forward to the 12 seeds out of the A line that are germinating at this moment!

Still have a long way ahead as far as my breeding project is concerned, but this sinsemilla run I'll do nothing but observation and try to pick the first fruits of my labour. Later this season I'll be back on breeding. Just culled all of the remaining AF males that i've kept seperately. I had kept them for observation and they looked really promising, but I culled them down since they were about to release their pollen.

At the moment, there are 2 parties going on in both my neighboors' backyard.
Cannot do any plant care nor detailed photography at the moment! Lots of people that I don't know have seen my plants. This really sucks. Usually this is not seen as a big deal in Holland, but still I am not comfartable with the situation.

DSCF4324 (Small).JPG

DSCF4326 (Small).JPG

DSCF4325 (Small).JPG

I am on 52° N. Back then I grew the Herijuana ladies indoors, outdoors i kept just the males, so i can´t tell when the original Herijuana flowers and finishes exactly. But the non AF F1 batch that had been crossed to Lowryder finishes relatively quick.

Here´s an example of some Herijuana X Lowryder F1´s in my mate´s backyard, pics are from last year. They were taken on september 26, some weeks prior to being harvested.

View attachment 911415

View attachment 911416

Thanks for posting!! What a beautiful plant!! You should join the outdoor contest!!

Oooops... just discovered some hermie branches on B2. The main stem was unaffected but al 4 lower branches had developend male flowers. I clipped them off, but i´m afraid they´ve already released some pollen.

DSCF4335 (Small).JPG

Back