New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Day 41 and 35. I think...

20160929_113548.jpg
20160929_113555.jpg
20160929_113603.jpg

Critical Neville haze is 14 inches, a stocky plant again. Should make good buds, keeping the cobs about 22 inches, she may stretch a little more.

Skylar White is 23 inches and building buds. I dropped the cobs to 19 inches. Going to watch the distance to get it as close as possible.

Skylar looks like she hasn't quite figured out she's caged yet! They both look fantastic @Dudeski !!!
:bighug:
She will once i tie her up! I may not need it as mich as originally planned.

I got something going on with her, think i screwed up the soil ph, not sure.

20160930_094507.jpg

May give molasses tonight, have to see how the last 24 hours went. She is showing some light frost

She will once i tie her up! I may not need it as mich as originally planned.

I got something going on with her, think i screwed up the soil ph, not sure.

View attachment 639427

May give molasses tonight, have to see how the last 24 hours went. She is showing some light frost
Is it only in just that spot? Are those newer or older leaves? Your in kind soil again and I've yet to see someone in kind soil have a deficiency. Although I havent looked exactly... It really looks to me like maybe those leaves just layed on the soil and got wet maybe...
:pass:

Its several, working up. I probably only posted them in a mephisto thread. Ive been adding dry organic ferts too. May have screwed up the soil ph. And, im not sure what a flush will do to the kindsoil. She isnt drinking like she should.

The kind soil really throws me off. I've looked before and can't find a list of what's in there. Maaaaaaybe I just didn't search in the right place, but it bothered me. She does look hungry possibly. Maybe cal/ mag. But with the kind soil I didn't think that was possible.

Back