New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Me too @Yeatster but im growing with a friend. 2 is about all he can stand, he is only 79! Plus its just for us, we got plenty to smoke on.
This way they are not crowded and get plenty of light

Hey bro, I wondered if maybe you've thought of juicing some for raw consumption.

I'm kind of in a similar situation in the sense that I can harvest enough buds periodically to keep my pipes and papers stuffed for awhile.

I've seen some articles again recently about juicing cannabis for optimum health benefits. It is apparently the best way to consume it for medical benefit. I don't have any chronic disease condition beyond back pain, but I'm going to get a wheatgrass juicer and do some experimenting. I figure "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" as the saying goes.

Absent a juicer at the moment, I've been picking my last g14 buds outside and eating them raw off the plant, just a bowl-size bud or two per day. I feel energized and mentally refreshed without getting zonked, and I feel it's cleaning my digestive tract out as well. It seems to also help potentiate the highs later as well when I smoke, unless I'm imagining that.

Anyways, just a thought, you do seem to have the space for another plant or two, you could use them for juicing if your jars are full enough.

Thanks for that idea @MediScrogs ! Ive eaten a bud when i couldn't smoke one but never thought about juicing. We are just to the cooking stage. And about to do an extract run using eth. Budelee is keeping me in check there. Please let me know when you juice, i really want to see that.

I have another friend with copd, going to try cooking for him. But my grow budy is old school, wants to smoke. I have to beg to do the extract!

How tall did the first one grow.?

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

I have to look back but 18 inches maybe. But she was eaten by insects and fought well. This wont be huge, but if it makes 56g im happy. Top shelf buzz in my book. Worth patience for sure.

Sweet. I'd be interested in your extract adventure, if you decide to document it. I have gone as far as butter. I tried to do the hair straightener thing, with no luck.[/QUOT
I think the flat iron would be hard to judge image not did it figuring failure and waste of smoke m going to make bubble hash till I save for a rosin press the small 5,x5 one it's still expensive not as bad as I thought I would probable waste that amount in smoke trying to get flat iron to work.

Back