New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Thanks for the king words! Gotta keep it clean but its hards to get away from sloppy looking wiring. I use the weight of the cords to position light angles.

Is it too early for a smoke and some tea? Too much pain to sleep well. Gonna burn this White Widow and try to knock myself out lol

I have 9 spots ready to open up. The CNH is going in i just haven't decided how many. Your girlies' are looking sweet Dude! Loving that light!

*high five*

Is it too early for a smoke and some tea? Too much pain to sleep well. Gonna burn this White Widow and try to knock myself out lol

I have 9 spots ready to open up. The CNH is going in i just haven't decided how many. Your girlies' are looking sweet Dude! Loving that light!

*high five*
I know about pain and no sleep I'm onThe quest to find knock me out smoke I sleep a couple hours every 2-3 days last 18 years Im tired if I could just sleep couple hours a day would be wonderful!

And now for a Monday update. It is day 32 and 26 respectively for the girls. Skylar White is 19 inches and the Critical Neville haze is 9.5.
They got their groove on this weekend. Skykar grew an inch overnight. Im happy. .

Back