New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

20160919_094121.jpg
20160919_093940.jpg
20160919_093948.jpg

You are too good to me! Thank you, i love the mephisto genetics. But the Nevillehaze is smelling like she tastes now, ohhh my . it had me wrecked all weekend, the reason for no sunday coffee!

:pass:

Me too @Yeatster but im growing with a friend. 2 is about all he can stand, he is only 79! Plus its just for us, we got plenty to smoke on.
This way they are not crowded and get plenty of light
10-4 if you're getting enough for you, then that's perfect. Some of these growers will be taking jars to their grave, they're growing so much.

Whats so funny @Yeatster , he smoke as much of the leaf as buds! Rolls joint for his morning smoke. We got a fair amount but are going to do butter, coconut butter and a lil extract. I want oil to vape

Whats so funny @Yeatster , he smoke as much of the leaf as buds! Rolls joint for his morning smoke. We got a fair amount but are going to do butter, coconut butter and a lil extract. I want oil to vape

Sweet. I'd be interested in your extract adventure, if you decide to document it. I have gone as far as butter. I tried to do the hair straightener thing, with no luck.

Back