New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Ok then. It will be tomorrow or Tuesday before i start soaking a bean. I will let you know.
Where do we need to put the thread? Mephisto section? Maybe call it skylar white open house? Or free for all... lol

Ok then. It will be tomorrow or Tuesday before i start soaking a bean. I will let you know.
Where do we need to put the thread? Mephisto section? Maybe call it skylar white open house? Or free for all... lol

That all sounds good to me. You want to start the thread or would you like me too? I like the thread name you have suggested. "Skylar White open house".

Last edited:
20160814_101909.jpg

I tacked them down with silicone, kinda ugly but should work. I liked the holders, just insert the wire and it locks in. I will do one more cob light like this. Then some passive ones. And yes, that light is crazy bright!

Next time i hope to have lenses too.

I bought a metric tap kit at lowes, about 25 bucks. Several different sizes in the set. The aluminum was super easy. Im hoping it will get a lot more use

I tacked them down with silicone, kinda ugly but should work. I liked the holders, just insert the wire and it locks in. I will do one more cob light like this. Then some passive ones. And yes, that light is crazy bright!

Next time i hope to have lenses too.
You can still add lenses get a tap and the screw for 5 bucks at lowes and add it

Back