New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Been drying since Thursday night. Kinda airy but it all smokes!
20160808_090219.jpg
20160808_090210.jpg
20160808_090325.jpg

I think the density issue is due to the fox tailing. Happens to me quite a bit. Tends to tighten up with dry and cure but typically the buds that fox tail will not be as dense due to the way the calyx's grow. Doesn't hurt potency.

That lady is frosty!!

Cheers bro!
:pass:

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I didn't know if the weaker led caused any of the fluff. I'm happy with homegrown smoke. Lol, never thought I would say that

No texting and driving @HashMaster . Too hard to hold a doobie, beer and a phone. Put the phone down...

Thanks guys! I didn't know if the weaker led caused any of the fluff. I'm happy with homegrown smoke. Lol, never thought I would say that

No texting and driving @HashMaster . Too hard to hold a doobie, beer and a phone. Put the phone down...

Thunderstorms here so I am parked and doing some trimming !

And smoking...

And drinking...

And more smoking...

:smokeit::hookah::smokeit:

I think the density issue is due to the fox tailing. Happens to me quite a bit. Tends to tighten up with dry and cure but typically the buds that fox tail will not be as dense due to the way the calyx's grow. Doesn't hurt potency.

That lady is frosty!!

Cheers bro!

Fox tails ime are genetic... More so than lighting or conditions. They are airy but do break up well when dry. Its a bit deceiving... Absolutely will not affect potency. Yield yes but not potency... If its frosty its dank and if its dank it will f*ck you up! Lol nice job Dude!

See above... I do not think it was your led in any way. Genetics... Imo.

Fox tails ime are genetic... More so than lighting or conditions. They are airy but do break up well when dry. Its a bit deceiving... Absolutely will not affect potency. Yield yes but not potency... If its frosty its dank and if its dank it will f*ck you up! Lol nice job Dude!

See above... I do not think it was your led in any way. Genetics... Imo.

I agree it has to do with genetics... and is not the light dudeski and rebel.

Back