New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

I've only had a couple foxtail on me, and I can tell you it's most certainly attributed to genetics!!! I've grown 3 strains simultaneously with the same nute mix and pH, same light, same environment; one one of them foxtailed.. Regardless, think of it as extra bud, since that's really all it is!! I trimmed mine close, and saved those protrusions for my shake/trim blunts.. They have the flavor and the potency, so why not, right?? :pass:

Here brother.. Check this out! And anyone who drops pics of AFN grown fox tails in there gets a max rep from me. Nearly 400 rep points up for grabs. For those who could care less about rep lol just share for the good of the community!!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-fox-tail-thread-bring-out-your-fox-tails.47261/

Dammit!!! Of course I didn't get a GOOD picture of my Jack Herer that foxtailed, but maybe people could see it w/ a little imagination!!! lol Maybe I'll throw it up in there, but I stopped taking tons of pictures because the plant was fucking ugly!!! lol

Dammit!!! Of course I didn't get a GOOD picture of my Jack Herer that foxtailed, but maybe people could see it w/ a little imagination!!! lol Maybe I'll throw it up in there, but I stopped taking tons of pictures because the plant was fucking ugly!!! lol

Lol reminds me of Christmas vacation lmao "it was an ugly tree anyway!" Lol they are all beautiful brother!!

lol Crazy coincidence, the pictures I just posted; all 4 of the JHs looked like mini-christmas trees!!!! I have another one with a little different lighting that you can see even the tops started foxtailing.. Same breeder as my first JH, and they all had a lot of similar characteristics..

Yeah, it was painful having to ditch 3 of them.. However, not too long after I lost the first one, I bought a dehumidifier for the basement, and it's been on blast since then!!! lol I think the breeder didn't do too well with picking the most resilient pheno because I had purchased 5 seeds, only 1 germed, I grew it unfortunately stressing the shit out of it the entire time (it moved from house to house 3 times in a month and a half, had spider mites, and then suffered a large mold outbreak which I got under control), but it was some of the strongest and best tasting bud I've grown to date. One of the last buds I had from that plant yielded 5 seeds, all of them viable, and I decided to give it another try in a much better, less-stress environment.. Short of the RH being kinda high for a week or 2, everything else was on par.. C'est la vie.. I'm only growing well-known and reputable breeders from here on out so I can focus on dialing in my soil and supplements..

Back