New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

Another thing, i wasn't able to help cut the THC bomb, so my buddy says he can do it. Talk to him, he doing fine. So i go by the next day, its,all down. I looks,at some buds in the bags, Oh fuck, he went nuts. Butchered a bunch but got well over an ounce of "trim".
Lol, its my fault, should have been there. He can't see and was stoned as shit while doing it. Ill get some pics when jarring

Another thing, i wasn't able to help cut the THC bomb, so my buddy says he can do it. Talk to him, he doing fine. So i go by the next day, its,all down. I looks,at some buds in the bags, Oh fuck, he went nuts. Butchered a bunch but got well over an ounce of "trim".
Lol, its my fault, should have been there. He can't see and was stoned as shit while doing it. Ill get some pics when jarring
no problem, I'd be smok'n that trim, hahahaha

Now, the Mexican Airlines had a 7 day cure, 6 in paper bags. So we sample it last nite and i am stoked! Still green tastes but the buzz is a rocket ship. I love the sativa, just love it. Thank you xxx for growing it first.

Back