New Grower Dudeski Khans Canna Commune

This beloved plant of ours is very resilient! Way to keep moving forward brother! I too am riding this learning curve with you! I have a Roleadro 600W 5W fired up with 3 x SD under it so I'll be getting some OF too.

Hope things go well in Savanna. I too have family in Hilton Head and Columbia so I've been sending karma that way... I'll just have to double up for dudeski's broski!
I appreciate that rebel! I hauling a generator, ac unit, 5 gallon gas cans and an extra propane tank for his grill. Gotta take care of family. Did yours make it thru the storm ok?

I appreciate that rebel! I hauling a generator, ac unit, 5 gallon gas cans and an extra propane tank for his grill. Gotta take care of family. Did yours make it thru the storm ok?

Yeah! My mom lives in SW Fla but they weren't in the path and she was outta the country anyway.. My cousin in Columbia is good but my uncle and his family are flooded bad. But alive. Speed and safety for your journey bro!

@Eyeoftheworld to find nicker's threads or anyone else's just go to their profile and click on postings. Scroll down and beneath the last post you'll see in wee letters "all content... and " all threads..." cuts down on search time. *thumbs up*

@Eyeoftheworld to find nicker's threads or anyone else's just go to their profile and click on postings. Scroll down and beneath the last post you'll see in wee letters "all posts by..." and "see all threads started by..." cuts down on search time. *thumbs up*
I had it half right! :pass:

Yeah! My mom lives in SW Fla but they weren't in the path and she was outta the country anyway.. My cousin in Columbia is good but my uncle and his family are flooded bad. But alive. Speed and safety for your journey bro!
I sure hate that about your uncle. That has to be rough.
:pass:

Back