Bomb Seeds Dudeski and the THC bomb

Looking awesome buddy!! Dude if you can grow autos like this photos will be a snap. On the whole they are easier than autos.

Bomb is looking fantastic bud!

Bomb seeds will be on my MUST do list. Such a vigorous plant!

Thanks bud!

I have the THC Bomb as auto and photo. Only grew one THC Bomb auto, but unfortunately, the molds took it all during drying.
I look forward to grow it again, and hopefully be able smoke it.
Currently I have 4 Bomb Seeds Atomic (photo) indoors and will plant a big one outside sometime in May. In the garden, I will compete with @912GreenSkell and @Waira. That will be fun!

Do you ever do photos, @Dudeski? If so, Granddady Purple is a very plesant smoke and Atomic performs very well so far.
Dr. B, ive been searching for a good grand daddy purple (my favorite strain)...... any suggestiions? where to get it??

I checked out the site... looks good.. and I forgot to mention that I do only want autos.... man looks like I'm SOL... guess I will just create a GDP auto strain and sell it... lol
I have seeds that are a blue dream x GDP crops called purple dream but they are photos I will be growing them soon

I have seeds that are a blue dream x GDP crops called purple dream but they are photos I will be growing them soon
sounds pretty amazing.. if u do a journal on it please tag me i will for sure follow that one.:pass:

Day 61, still drinking. Got a little recharge today.

20170407_193501.jpg

Buds are really tight. Im pretty sure i cant describe the smell. Still just mainly stanky.
20170407_193840.jpg

Back