Bomb Seeds Dudeski and the THC bomb

20170331_203458.jpg

Tha
looks like I'm late to the party... looking good!!! subbed to watch a pro finish it out.. I got 5 of these waiting to be dropped...curious as to see how they turn out before I do...
Thanks Q, budelee grew several bomb strains, then i had to. Been a strong plant!
Glad to have you aboard

:pass:

Tha

Thanks Q, budelee grew several bomb strains, then i had to. Been a strong plant!
Glad to have you aboard

:pass:
I have the THC Bomb as auto and photo. Only grew one THC Bomb auto, but unfortunately, the molds took it all during drying.
I look forward to grow it again, and hopefully be able smoke it.
Currently I have 4 Bomb Seeds Atomic (photo) indoors and will plant a big one outside sometime in May. In the garden, I will compete with @912GreenSkell and @Waira. That will be fun!

Do you ever do photos, @Dudeski? If so, Granddady Purple is a very plesant smoke and Atomic performs very well so far.

I have the THC Bomb as auto and photo. Only grew one THC Bomb auto, but unfortunately, the molds took it all during drying.
I look forward to grow it again, and hopefully be able smoke it.
Currently I have 4 Bomb Seeds Atomic (photo) indoors and will plant a big one outside sometime in May. In the garden, I will compete with @912GreenSkell and @Waira. That will be fun!

Do you ever do photos, @Dudeski? If so, Granddady Purple is a very plesant smoke and Atomic performs very well so far.

I haven't yet dr. B, cant outside safely. I do want to try something like Acapulco Gold one day. I probably should try something a little easier my first time. Grabddaddy purple sounds fantastic!

I haven't yet dr. B, cant outside safely. I do want to try something like Acapulco Gold one day. I probably should try something a little easier my first time. Grabddaddy purple sounds fantastic!
GDP was easy. My first successful photo grow. I did stupid mistakes, but the buds I got and the smoke is excellent. I have one more GDP. I'll tag you when I harvest it, Will grow it again soon, but make it a mother plant and take cuttings when I want to more bud.
I like mothers. I decorate the living room with them.

When I upgraded to a larger photo tent, I kept a small tent for photos. I am unfortunately unemployed and needed another project to keep myself busy.

Now I understand what I'm doing, so next time i do cuttings, I can do SOG of 9 1,7 gal pots. For my next photo grow I will do only 6 plants, but 6 different strains, incl THC Bomb.

I see how having a mother of something you like would be a benefit. No worries about seeds! Please do let me know when you harvest.

Looking awesome buddy!! Dude if you can grow autos like this photos will be a snap. On the whole they are easier than autos.

Bomb is looking fantastic bud!

Back