Extraction dry sift screens

74 micron
74 micron.JPG

53 micron
53 micron.JPG

there was nowt on the glass under the 53
:pighug:

http://www.screenprinting.com/aluminum-screen-with-305-yellow-mesh-23x31
I can get the same mesh set up as John B basically!!
60, 110, 200, 305 for 120$
I need peoples real thoughts about this.
Screw the other links this is the best iv can acrossed all day and trust me my fingers and head hurt from surfing the web all day literally just to find a cheap but basically the same quality that bubbleman is selling.
I'm really thinking on ordering a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered 5 of these screens, they should be here middle to end of next week.! I'll be updating once I can let people know how they work after a while to get full use out of them. I'm hoping to save people a good chunk of cash with these!

i think its just that the wood is cheaper/less fashionalable than alu.they really dont need the strenght or rigidity that steel has to offer over wood.
im no much help to you sorry,it did take me an age to find them.
if you could find wood in USA i bet they be a lot cheaper than alu.

i think its just that the wood is cheaper/less fashionalable than alu.they really dont need the strenght or rigidity that steel has to offer over wood.
im no much help to you sorry,it did take me an age to find them.
if you could find wood in USA i bet they be a lot cheaper than alu.

My problem when finding wood ones I could find the certain mesh sizes I would only find like 2 or 3 different ones for the wooden and I wanted to at least get the 4 set of the same micron of bubble mans to show you don't need to pay 400 dollars to make some Quality full melt and it's all good I know that it doesn't offer much to me but I'm just glad your able to help others that maybe don't even want to spend as much as I did on the aluminum set so we basically worked together and gave everyone some choices!
Cheers brother!!

Last edited:
Back