Extraction dry sift screens

ebay huntthemoon.co.uk they are screen printing screens so not quite the same thing.but the microns kinda match up.nope i dont have a chest type freezer that goes to -18c
:pighug:

PS: you probably already know this, but just in case..... you only need to use a few of those sizes, not all of them

i think dry sift is best kept away from freezers,as the tiniest bit of moisture cocks things up completely.water hash yes,dry sift no.
bubbleman/john befelo/d420k/dry sift wizard are all worth checking out on the tube.full 5 screens,static tech,2 screen tech its all there.
this is a run of 7 strains through all 5 screens.to give em a good testing out.then the static at the end.

i think dry sift is best kept away from freezers,as the tiniest bit of moisture cocks things up completely.water hash yes,dry sift no.
bubbleman/john befelo/d420k/dry sift wizard are all worth checking out on the tube.full 5 screens,static tech,2 screen tech its all there.
this is a run of 7 strains through all 5 screens.to give em a good testing out.then the static at the end.

I litterly just got done watching the d420k and bubbleman straight up! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna be dropping bunch of links to products if I can find them if any one wants to check them out and see if you think they can make a full melt top quality product let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back