Extraction dry sift screens

IMG_2873.JPG

:pighug:

I was looking how to make one of these the other day and didn't get very far. Happy to see this pop up. I'm looking to make a small diy drying box to put in the closet and have a screen at the bottom. Appreciate the idea @archie gemmill (nice bobbehead!). Do you just put some mesh over those?

thank you for the links also @AmberTrichome

I was looking how to make one of these the other day and didn't get very far. Happy to see this pop up. I'm looking to make a small diy drying box to put in the closet and have a screen at the bottom. Appreciate the idea @archie gemmill (nice bobbehead!). Do you just put some mesh over those?

thank you for the links also @AmberTrichome

I'm doing more research and hoping I can get back to this thread with some killer info that I think everyone can benefit from forsure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.screenprinting.com/aluminum-screen-with-305-yellow-mesh-23x31
I can get the same mesh set up as John B basically!!
60, 110, 200, 305 for 120$
I need peoples real thoughts about this.
Screw the other links this is the best iv can acrossed all day and trust me my fingers and head hurt from surfing the web all day literally just to find a cheap but basically the same quality that bubbleman is selling.
I'm really thinking on ordering a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IMG_2875.JPG

if my calculations are anywhere near right 1.87g fell through 13.5% still have to clean the 4 remaining screens,so what final yield is ? and what is dust and fine plant matter ? what is full melt ?
im sure there is still trichs in the weed,but im gona put this in the to be bho/iso pile.will update in a few.
:pighug:

@HashMaster ya got me with the song!!! If tou dont mind making the frames,you can use a set of bubble bags for the mesh,since christmas gave me a new set,i have bags to do some screens now,an average set of bubble bags is cost efficient( read cheap) ,the bags break down but the mesh is fine,at least thats the story with mine...

Back